We love your furry friends and welcome them to tommie Austin. A signed pet agreement will be required upon check-in.
The minimum age to reserve a room is 21.
A destination of $29.05 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Priority Access to Wax Myrtle's Cabanas/Day Beds booked through Guest Services, based on availability
- Welcome Beverage at Wax Myrtle's Club and Pool
- Priority ticket access to ticketed events at Wax Myrtle's Club + Pool
- Priority reservations to the Diner Bar by Chef Mashama Bailey
- Use of property hotel branded cruiser bikes (based on availability)
- Two bottles of water per night by request
- Guided Tour through Austin, 6 times a week through Austin DeTours (based on availability, schedule varies by season)
- Complimentary mat, towel and bottle of water at YTX (Yoga TX)
- 24 hour access to fitness center
- 2 tickets (1x per stay) to The Contemporary (Modern Art Museum) or the Mexi-Carte Museum
- Neighborhood discounts and added perks through Thompson Austin Uncovered to Austin Rowing Club, Bolivar Cigar Bar, Antone's Nightclub, Mohawk Music Venue, and more within walking distance
- Wireless Internet Access throughout hotel
- Local and 1-800 calls
- Daily Newspaper delivery (local) by request
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Hyatt.
This policy is designed for the protection of our guests and associates, and pertains to the presence of firearms on hotel premises.
Hyatt recognizes that guests may legally possess firearms for a variety of legitimate purposes.
This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all guests and visitors by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on our premises.
The Open Carry of Firearms on Hyatt private property is prohibited, regardless of State or local authorities
Hotel premises are private property. Guests of a Hyatt hotel who lawfully are permitted to possess a firearm, may bring such firearm onto hotel premises for storage purposes only. Any Hotel Guest who is in possession of a firearm on hotel premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal, state, and local laws with respect to firearms, in the jurisdiction where the hotel is located and ensuring that:
- All handguns, firearms and ammunition must be transported into and out of hotel property secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container provided by the guest
- The firearm is securely safeguarded at all times in a guest room or personal vehicle (except when transporting the firearm into or out of the hotel)
Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises. A blanket exception to the restrictions described in this policy statement applies only to law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties. No exemption to this policy is allowed for private persons, even those licensed and permitted to carry a firearm, and/or where applicable, to conceal-carry a firearm.
Questions concerning this policy, or its implementation may be addressed to Hyatt’s Global Security department.