News + Events
4th of July Lost Pines Firework Show
We are excited to celebrate the 4th of July with our guests this year! We will be hosting our Firework show on Saturday the 4th of July at 9:30pm.
The show will be limited to registered guests only per local mandate and a few things will be different this year to ensure our guests safety and wellbeing, we have listed many of them below:
• Social distance of 6 feet recommended between families at all times
• Additional recommended viewing areas will be available to assist with social distancing
• Chairs have been removed and towels (based on availability) will be provided for the lawns in our viewing areas
• Facemasks are required before, after, and during the firework show
• Groups of people sitting together must be limited to no more than 10 people
• In accordance with local mandate, we will have a separate area for those guests over the age of 65 with physical separation and 6ft between other guests
These additional guidelines adhere to local mandate for outdoor gatherings of 100 people or more. We appreciate your understanding and can’t wait to welcome you!
Providing a safety and healthy environment for our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa – even more so today. In an effort to ensure a healthy environment and in accordance with the state’s orders, we have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures throughout the property. Below is a list of the resort’s updated safety procedures as well as the modifications that have been made to amenities and activities.
Updated Safety Procedures
· The team has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and areas including the lobby, front desk, credit card processing machines, guestrooms, restaurants, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons, the fitness center, all employee areas, meeting spaces, and more.
· Valet service will be temporarily suspended. The front drive will be designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and sanitized bell carts will be available for guest’s use. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances.
· The updated arrival process will include a transparent service barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience.
· The resort will implement social distancing guidance in public areas and will rearrange furniture in the lobby, pool deck, restaurants, and other relaxation areas throughout the property.
· Resort employees will be required to wear protective masks and gloves during their time on-site.
· Each colleague will be trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
· In order to minimize contact, housekeeping services will not be provided for guests staying less than 5 nights. Fresh towels and amenities will be available upon request and drop off at your door in a contactless form.
· The pools and lazy river will be open with limited capacity in accordance with directive from the state and local government. The slide, kiddie pool, and hot tub will be closed until further notice.
· Pool chairs will be configured to ensure separation between groups of guests traveling together. If you need to move the pool chairs for any reason, we ask that you please ensure they remain at least 6 feet away from other parties.
· Pool chairs and lazy river tubes will be sanitized between each use.
· Cabanas will be available, but access will be limited to accommodate social distance guidelines.
Wolfdancer Golf Club Updates
· The Pro Shop will be open from 730AM-5PM and all staff will wear masks and gloves while on-site.
· The Course and Pro Shop will be closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
· Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment.
· Club rentals and high touch areas on golf carts will be sanitized after each use.
· Recommending 1 person per golf cart unless living in the same household or drove in together.
· Sand bottles, cart coolers, and towels will be removed from all carts. Scorecards and pencils will be offered during the check-in process.
· The range will be setup with adequately spaced hitting stations, utilizing pyramid stackers to provide a contact free experience.
· Tiny’s/beverage cart will not be operating, but pre-packaged food and beverages will be available for purchase in the Pro Shop.
· The course will provide touchless pins and a foam insert will be placed in each hole to provide easy retrieval of golf balls.
· Rakes will be removed from bunkers and these areas will be played as a preferred lie.
· Water coolers and ball washers on the golf course will be removed or covered to prevent use.
· Lockers and shower areas will be closed until further notice.
Other Amenity and Activity Modifications
· Animal mascot interactions will be available but modified to ensure social distancing practices.
· Bikes will be available and will be sanitized after each use.
· The fitness center will be open daily and will provide limited capacity to maintain social distancing practices.
· Pre-made s’mores kit with disposable sticks will be available at the front desk for pick-up.
· We have temporarily suspended resort amenities including Spa Django, the playground, the hot tub, the game room, business center, Camp Hyatt, and valet parking.
The resort’s restaurants will be limited to 50% capacity in accordance with the state’s “Phase 2” reopening guidelines. For updates and hours of operation for each restaurant, please refer to your resort activity guide or call the front desk.
· Shellers Barrelhouse or Firewheel Café Restaurants will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner to provide options for guests and the best flow possible, based on occupancy, and weather conditions of our outside venues. Old Buck’s Place at Crooked River Water Park will be open for walk-up and poolside service for food and beverage.
· Scribes Club will be open on a limited basis.
· Tiny’s Range House will provide grab-and-go dining options which will be available for purchase at Wolfdancer Golf Club’s pro shop.
· Stories Fine Dining, Birdies Burger Bar, Scribes Club food service and beverage options; Riverdogs Pool Hut, and Smokin’ Food Truck will be closed until further notice
Guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks or face coverings while in shared spaces throughout the resort. We suggest bringing your own PPE to be comfortable. Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. For a full list of our reopening safety guidelines and procedures. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (512) 308-1234.
World renowned travel magazine Travel + Leisure named Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa as one of the world’s best hotels and resorts for families. The publication’s ‘World’s Best Awards’ asks critics and readers to ‘to rank travel experiences across the globe — to share their opinions on the top hotels, resorts, cities, islands, cruise lines, spas, airlines, and more.’
Travel + Leisure wrote, “Texas Hill Country provides a rustic backdrop for the Hyatt Regency zLost pines Resort and Spa. Onsite activities provide equal opportunities for adults and kids alike to kick back, whether it’s by drifting along on the lazy river, kayaking on the Colorado River, or learning to shoot a bow and arrow.”
With ample event space and accommodations, Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa continues to be a favorite for company retreats, meetings, and conferences for businesses across the Lone Star State. Editors of Texas Meeting + Events named our very own Spa Django as the ‘Best Resort Spa’ in their 2018 issue.
The statewide trade publication wrote, “Spa Django at Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa near Austin offers indulgent group escapes. Overlooking the resort’s lush grounds, Spa Django is a retreat that features 18,000 square feet of sheer relaxation. There are 18 treatment rooms, men’s and women’s relaxation pools, saunas, whirlpools, an outdoor spa pool and—most importantly—enough space to accommodate corporate groups or VIP attendees.”
The Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) presents Platinum Awards to the top golf shops in the world. Each year, AGM releases the winners of their coveted Platinum Award, where the best of the best private, public, resort and off-course golf shops are recognized and honored. Our Wolfdancer Golf Club was among the winners in 2018 with some of the most recognizable courses in the world.
The prestigious Platinum Award is given to select golf shops that follow strict guidelines, adhere to the latest best practices, and continue to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction. The golf shop at Wolfdancer Golf Club continues to deliver its promise of going above and beyond to ensure all players can enjoy every aspect of our unique course.
Travel booking giant Hotels.com paid respect to Hyatt Regency Lost pines Resort & Spa in 2018 by naming Spa Django on their famous ‘Top 100 Spas’ list. The list highlights the world’s best spas found at hotels and resorts around the world.
What sets Spa Django apart from the rest? Likely our unique approach to relaxation. By combining music, nature, art, and movement, guests can surrender to absolute serenity in our peaceful scenic spa retreat.
AUSTIN / BASTROP, TEXAS (June 15, 2016)—Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa—a luxury wilderness retreat nestled in the Lost Pines Region between Austin and Bastrop, Texas—announced today that it has been awarded the TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. This TripAdvisor program, now in its sixth year, recognizes and celebrates hospitality businesses that have earned great traveler reviews during the past year.
The Certificate of Excellence—which is given to accommodations, eateries and attractions all over the world—shines a light on those businesses that have consistently delivered a high-quality experience to their customers.
“Given Hyatt’s commitment to authentic hospitality and the guest experience, this award means a great deal to us,” said Michael Jokovich, Area Vice President and General Manager of Hyatt Regency Lost Pines. “Our resort associates work really hard to create memorable vacation experiences for our guests, so to have their endorsement makes us proud, and also encourages and inspires us as we continue doing what we love to do.”
TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence program takes into account the quality, quantity and timeliness of reviews submitted by travelers during a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months and must have a minimum number of reviews.
“With the Certificate of Excellence, TripAdvisor honors hospitality businesses that have consistently received strong praise and ratings from travelers,” said Heather Leisman, vice president of industry marketing for TripAdvisor. “This recognition helps travelers identify and book properties that regularly deliver great service. TripAdvisor is proud to play this integral role in helping travelers feel more confident in their booking decisions.”