1 of 1
Discover the best of San Antonio
Surrounded by scenic hill country attractions, Hyatt Place San Antonio–North/Stone Oak is located just minutes from the heart of downtown and the University of Texas-San Antonio.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Exhale on Demand videos for working out in the room
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Enjoy spacious and comfortable rooms at Hyatt.
Please note, Hyatt Place San Antonio/North Stone Oak will be enhancing the guest experience by refurbishing the guest rooms and lobby space from September 2nd, 2019 through December 31st, 2019.
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of temping pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration desk
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance