1 of 1
Enjoy Your Stay at our Hotel in Germantown, TN
Located 20 minutes from downtown Memphis, our casually-chic hotel in Germantown, TN is ideal for the multi-tasking business traveler, family vacation or sports group playing in a tournament. We are just minutes from popular attractions, like the Mike Rose Soccer Complex and Graceland, and within close proximity to many companies, including FedEx World Headquarters. At our hotel, you will find an outdoor swimming pool that is open from spring to after Labor Day, a 24-hour fitness center, and flexible event space for small gatherings.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Exhale on Demand videos for working out in the room
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of temping pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free breakfast for members
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration desk
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance