1 of 1
Discover all Knoxville has to offer
Explore Knoxville from our Place on South Gay Street, where the city’s historic sites rub shoulders with lively bars and restaurants. Take a city trolley to the University of Tennessee, where you can watch the Vols play.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of temping pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration desk
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
$75 cleaning fee for stays 1-6 nights
$100 cleaning fee for stays of 7-30 nights