1 of 1
Grand Hyatt Nashville
Experience Luxury in Downtown Nashville on the Doorstep of Broadway
Grand Hyatt Nashville is a downtown luxury hotel on Broadway at Nashville Yards. Within walking distance of the Gulch and Midtown, our retreat features one of the highest outdoor rooftop bars in Music City, a spa, and seven food and beverage experiences.
- Free Internet Access
- On-Site Restaurant
- Room Service
- Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
- Meeting Facilities
We invite you to explore a new approach to wellness in Nashville. Paying homage to Nashville Yards and a gentle nod to the R + R Wellness offers unique spa programming and personalized wellness that encourages your ability to Recharge and Replenish in a time period that is determined by you, for you.
Map, Parking + Transportation
- +1 615 622 1234
Rooms + Suites
Relax and unwind while discovering our 591 rooms, including 53 suites in downtown Nashville. Our luxury rooms and suites feature gorgeous hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows for plenty of natural light, and upscale bath amenities.
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Desk
- Public Entrance
- Swimming Pool
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
Life is never ruff with man’s best friend by your side. Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room. Add PETS to request field when booking your stay.
Service Animal Policy:
- Pet & Deep Cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas
- Add PETS to request field when booking your stay
- For stays of 1-29 days: $100 fee charged per stay
- For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotels discretion
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted.
- Up to two dogs will be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms).