News + Events
To comply with government standards regarding epidemic prevention and control, Oasis spa, fitness center, and outdoor pool will be closed from May 15 (3pm) to May 28.
All of the hotel restaurants including Cafe, Cheers, Bel Air, Yun Jin, Pearl Liang and Ziga Zaga, Cha Lounge, Irodori will be temporarily closed from May 24 until June 8. Take out service and delivery through online shop will remain during the period.
* Place your order by June 8 via online shop enjoy 20% off discount
* Drive-through service hour: 11:30 am-13:00/ 17:30-19:00
* Free delivery fee for every $2,000 purchase to Daan, Xinyi, Songshan and Nangang area.
* Baguette: available from 11:00-20:00 with bread and frozen food.
* Accommodation and room service remains* Baguette operation hour will be adjusted to 11 am - 8 pm on 19 - 28 May
2020 ITF voucher validity will be postponed until July 31. Currently online room voucher (validity till June 30) will be postponed to August 31.
For your own safety, please wear a face mask when picking up your meal at the food station.
- 24 hours complimentary parking for 1 night stay (count from the entry time)
- $70 per additional hour
- One car per room per night
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. We are taking extra precautions for your experience by enhancing our procedures.
- Guests and colleagues are requested to take body temperature and disinfect hands before entering the hotel
- Increase high-risk areas disinfection and sanitization frequency
- Protective sheets installed on elevator panels
- Colleagues are encouraged to wear masks to reduce risk
- Guest are requested to wear mask, avoid speaking and keep proper social distancing while near buffet station.
- Sanitization equipment set up in various locations
- Colleagues are requested to follow strict hygiene standards
- Increase maintenance frequency of ventilation and air filtering systems
- All suppliers must follow the hotel's hygiene standards
- Remain in close communication with authorities and amend ongoing action plans as needed and as per government recommendations
- Ongoing education initiatives to increase understanding of the situation in order to apply the most appropriate measures accordingly
We will remain vigilant and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of the health authorities to ensure that our practices meet the latest coronavirus guidance.
Thank you for kind understanding and for your support during these unique days.
*With effect from January 4, 2021 onwards, non World of Hyatt members are required to pay a fee of $350 per person per usage when using 5F sauna and attending aerobic classes. Thank you for your cooperation.
*Kindly be informed that the maintenance for Club Oasis will take place on Monday, 10th May 2021. Both the locker rooms and the wet areas will be closed during the maintenance period. The Fitness studio and swimming pool will remain open as usual.
*Kindly be informed that Swimming pool will be closed on Thursday, 26th May, 2021, due to scheduled maintenance. The Spa and Fitness studio will remain open as usual.
<Oasis Spa Recommendation>
*Island Breeze Oasis Summer Retreat
Oasis Spa presents “Island Breeze Oasis Summer Retreat” using A-Li Mt. Oolong tea leaves, essential oil candle from Thailand, and Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage. Experience our exclusive treat for Island Breeze Candle Massage or Island Breeze Ritual, price from $4,280. Offer valid from May 1 to August 31.
Kid's Corner Temporarily Closed
At Grand Hyatt Taipei, the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In light of the recent cases of novel coronavirus, we have increased sanitation frequency to ensure a safe and hygienic environment. To maximize the safety of all of our guests, particularly the young ones, kindly note that the Kid’s Corner(5F) is currently closed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021 Safe Travels Stamp recognition
2021 Forbes Travel Guide 2021 Star Award Winners
2020 Tripadvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award, Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Taiwan
2020 MICHELIN GUIDE TAIWAN- Bel Air Bar & Grill
2020 Best Hotel in Taiwan, 2020 DestinAsian Readers’ Choice Awards
2019 Best City Hotel in Taipei, 2019 TTG Asia Travel Awards
2019 Fortune "100 Best Companies To Work For"
2018 Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, Top 10 Asia Hotels
2018 Best Hotel in Taiwan, 2018 Readers’ Travel Awards, Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
2018 Top Meeting Hotel in Taipei, Cvent
2018 Best Hotel and Resort in Taiwan - DestinAsia Readers' Choice Awards
2017 No.1 Hotel in Taipei, The World's Best Awards 2017, Travel + Leisure
2017 Best Business Hotel in Taipei - Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards
International Organization for Standardization
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
ISO 50001 Energy Management