News + Events
We regret to inform you that the Grand Club on the 22nd floor will be closed for private events from October 20 to 27, 2022. For guests staying in suites or Grand Club access rooms are invited to visit Cha Lounge on the 2nd floor from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for drinks, snacks, and happy hour from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Grand Club will reopen to the public on October 28 at 11 a.m., we deeply apologize for the inconvenience.
Grand Hyatt Taipei
Adhering to CDC guidelines, effective from May 27, guests must present proof of three COVID-19 vaccine shots at the Reception to be permitted to enter the sauna area and fitness center. Face mask is not required when working out in the fitness center; however, guests who have not completed the three shots are mandated to wear the face mask while working out and to keep a social distance from others.
Should you need more information regarding epidemic prevention measures, please call 02 2720 1200 ext. 3572
Thank you for your cooperation.
For your own safety, please wear a face mask when picking up your meal at the food station.
- 24 hours complimentary parking for 1 night stay (count from the entry time)
- $70 per additional hour
- One car per room per night
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. We are taking extra precautions for your experience by enhancing our procedures.
- Guests and colleagues are requested to take body temperature and disinfect hands before entering the hotel
- Increase high-risk areas disinfection and sanitization frequency
- Protective sheets installed on elevator panels
- Colleagues are encouraged to wear masks to reduce risk
- Guest are requested to wear mask, avoid speaking and keep proper social distancing while near buffet station.
- Sanitization equipment set up in various locations
- Colleagues are requested to follow strict hygiene standards
- Increase maintenance frequency of ventilation and air filtering systems
- All suppliers must follow the hotel's hygiene standards
- Remain in close communication with authorities and amend ongoing action plans as needed and as per government recommendations
- Ongoing education initiatives to increase understanding of the situation in order to apply the most appropriate measures accordingly
We will remain vigilant and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of the health authorities to ensure that our practices meet the latest coronavirus guidance.
Thank you for kind understanding and for your support during these unique days.
*With effect from January 4, 2021 onwards, non World of Hyatt members are required to pay a fee of $350 per person per usage when using 5F sauna and attending aerobic classes. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022 The DestinAsian Reader’s Choice Awards- Best Hotels in Taiwan (Silver)
2022 GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation
2021 Safe Travels Stamp recognition
2021 Forbes Travel Guide 2021 Star Award Winners
2020 Tripadvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award, Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Taiwan
2020 MICHELIN GUIDE TAIWAN- Bel Air Bar & Grill
2020 Best Hotel in Taiwan, 2020 DestinAsian Readers’ Choice Awards
2019 Best City Hotel in Taipei, 2019 TTG Asia Travel Awards
2019 Fortune "100 Best Companies To Work For"
2018 Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, Top 10 Asia Hotels
2018 Best Hotel in Taiwan, 2018 Readers’ Travel Awards, Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
2018 Top Meeting Hotel in Taipei, Cvent
2018 Best Hotel and Resort in Taiwan - DestinAsia Readers' Choice Awards
2017 No.1 Hotel in Taipei, The World's Best Awards 2017, Travel + Leisure
2017 Best Business Hotel in Taipei - Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards
International Organization for Standardization
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
ISO 50001 Energy Management