News + Events
- 24 hours complimentary parking for 1 night stay (count from the entry time)
- $70 per additional hour
- One car per room per night
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. We are taking extra precautions for your experience by enhancing our procedures.
- Guests and colleagues are requested to take body temperature and disinfect hands before entering the hotel
- Increase high-risk areas disinfection and sanitization frequency
- Protective sheets installed on elevator panels
- Colleagues are encouraged to wear masks to reduce risk
- Guest are requested to wear mask, avoid speaking and keep proper social distancing while near buffet station.
- Sanitization equipment set up in various locations
- Colleagues are requested to follow strict hygiene standards
- Increase maintenance frequency of ventilation and air filtering systems
- All suppliers must follow the hotel's hygiene standards
- Remain in close communication with authorities and amend ongoing action plans as needed and as per government recommendations
- Ongoing education initiatives to increase understanding of the situation in order to apply the most appropriate measures accordingly
We will remain vigilant and follow the recommended procedures and protocols of the health authorities to ensure that our practices meet the latest coronavirus guidance.
Thank you for kind understanding and for your support during these unique days.
*With effect from January 4, 2021 onwards, non World of Hyatt members are required to pay a fee of $350 per person per usage when using 5F sauna and attending aerobic classes. Thank you for your cooperation.
Oasis Spa Winter Retreat
Oasis Spa brings you extraordinary treatments to warm up this season. Enjoy 135 to 165 minute tailor made ritual to energize your skin, body and mind with healing properties of gems and essential oils, starting from $3960. Offer is valid from now until April 30, 2021.
Kid's Corner Temporarily Closed
At Grand Hyatt Taipei, the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In light of the recent cases of novel coronavirus, we have increased sanitation frequency to ensure a safe and hygienic environment. To maximize the safety of all of our guests, particularly the young ones, kindly note that the Kid’s Corner(5F) is currently closed until further notice. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020 Tripadvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Award, Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Taiwan
2020 MICHELIN GUIDE TAIWAN- Bel Air Bar & Grill
2020 Best Hotel in Taiwan, 2020 DestinAsian Readers’ Choice Awards
2019 Best City Hotel in Taipei, 2019 TTG Asia Travel Awards
2019 Fortune "100 Best Companies To Work For"
2018 Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards, Top 10 Asia Hotels
2018 Best Hotel in Taiwan, 2018 Readers’ Travel Awards, Luxury Lifestyle Magazine
2018 Top Meeting Hotel in Taipei, Cvent
2018 Best Hotel and Resort in Taiwan - DestinAsia Readers' Choice Awards
2017 No.1 Hotel in Taipei, The World's Best Awards 2017, Travel + Leisure
2017 Best Business Hotel in Taipei - Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards
International Organization for Standardization
ISO 14001 Environmental Management
ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
ISO 50001 Energy Management