Map, Parking + Transportation
Located right next to the world famous landmark Taipei 101 with a connecting bridge, Grand Hyatt Taipei is directly adjacent to Taipei World Trade Center and Taipei International Convention Center as a part of the World Trade Center complex in the Xinyi District, the most cosmopolitan and wealthiest district of Taipei. The area, Xinyi District, is dotted with upscale eateries, shopping arcades, entertainment complexes as well as night markets, making it a popular tourist destination. Two MRT/Subway stations and over 30 bus routes near the hotel provide guests with easy access to the city’s most scenic spots.
From Airport to Hotel
• Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport via National Highway No. 1 – 45 - 60 mins
• Taipei Songshan Airport – 15 - 20 mins
• MRT/Subway: Take the Brown Wenhu Line at Songshan Airport Station to Daan Station, transfer to the Red Tamsui-Xinyi Line to Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station
The Taoyuan Airport MRT connects with Taipei Metro system at Taipei Main Station. Guests can transfer to the Red Tamsui-Xinyi Line.
• Hours: To Airport 5:57 AM – 11:55 PM; From Airport 5:59 AM – 11:36 PM
• Duration: To/From Taipei Main Station 39-52 mins; To/From Hotel 60 - 80 mins
• Fare: NT$ 150
Air Bus 1960 offers convenient transit service between Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport terminals and Grand Hyatt Taipei daily.
• Hours: To Airport 4:40 AM - 11:00 PM; From Airport 6:05 AM - 1:05 AM
• Duration: 60-70 min
• Stop Location: Grand Hyatt Taipei (Drop off on SongShou Road; Pickup on Shifu Road outside the East Entrance)
• Fare: Adult - NT$145 / Concession - NT$70
• Taoyuan Airport Terminal 1 bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at B1 Arrivals.
• Taoyuan Airport Terminal 2 bus pickup point: Bus pickup zone at the east arcade of the 1st floor Arrivals lobby.
MRT Taipei 101/World Trade Center station– 0.2 kilometers
Taipei Songshan Airport – 3.9 kilometers
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (Airport Code: TPE) – 46 kilometers
• City Government (Song Shou) - 20, 284, 611, 612, 612 Shuttle, 621 , Jilong Rd. Main Line
• Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station - 28, 88, 88 Shuttle, 207, 281, 647, 797, 915, BR6, BR7, BR7 Jianye Rd., BR7 Luyexiangpo, BR18, BR18 Extend Songshan Station, BR21 to Chi Nan Temple, GR1, Xinyi Main Line
• Taipei World Trade Center (Keelung Rd.) - 20, 37, 284, 611, 935, 950, 1503, 1551, 2025, Jilong Rd. Main Line, NK-Shuanghe
YouBike / Bike Rental Station
• TWTC Exhibition Hall 3 - Southeast corner of Shifu Road and Songshou Road
• Xinyi & Keelung Intersection - No. 401, Xinyi Road Section 4
• MRT Taipei 101/World Trade Center Station - Southeast corner of Zhuangjing Road and Xinyi Road Section 5
• Rate: NT$70 per car per hour; valet parking starts from NT$100
Starting from April 1, 2021, please be informed of the following parking regulations in Grand Hyatt Taipei accordingly.
- 24 hours complimentary parking for 1 night stay (count from the entry time)
- $70 per additional hour
- One car per room per night