- We have a Biosphere Certification, a tourism sustainability certification which focuses on the present and future of sustainable tourism, and develops a private system of voluntary and independent certification, based on the principles of sustainability and continuous improvement.
- We uses Hyatt EcoTrack to monitor sustainability metrics including gas emissions, energy, water, waste and recycling.
- Wherever possible, we reuse or repair all goods and materials before resorting to the purchase of new ones.
- Throughout the hotel, we maintain the ideal temperature both in winter—between 19º and 21º—and in summer—between 25º and 27º. The client is also informed of the ideal room temperature to be respected in each season of the year.
- We use cleaning products that do not contribute to chemical pollution of the environment.
- We aim to eradicate all products with plastic packaging at the hotel.
"Environmental sustainability is the balance generated by the harmonious relationship between human beings and the nature that surrounds them and of which they are a part, and that this relationship remains over time, i.e., is sustainable." (PNUMA)
At Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, we integrate environmental responsibility in all aspects of our operations—from financial to social—while constantly innovating in line with our commitment to our stakeholders.