We are delighted to welcome your pets. Please see our Additional pet policy terms:
· Grand Hyatt La Manga Club Golf & Spa has designated pet friendly rooms. Availability is limited and restrictions may apply. Advance booking is required, please contact the hotel ahead your visit
· Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room
· Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the surrounding area.
· Please note that excessive or loud barking may be disruptive to other guests. We would request that you please soothe your furry friend in these stressful situations and reduce their noise level as much as you possibly can.
· In order to provide a safe environment for guests and pets alike, please be mindful of your pet’s noise level and their own behaviour in case cleaning up after them may be needed for everyone’s comfort.
· We love being a pet-friendly hotel and while we understand that pets may be moody and stressful at times, especially in an unfamiliar environment, we also need to guarantee the safety of our guests and staff. Please accept our apologies in case we ask you to calm your pet to ensure the comfort of other guests.
· Room attendants are not allowed to enter guest rooms with pets unless the occupant is present. For your convenience, please call housekeeping to arrange a suitable time to have your room serviced.
· We regret that pets are not allowed at the golf course, the Spa and fitness centre, restaurants or pool areas of the hotel. Service animals are an exception to this policy.
· Dogs must be walked in designated areas.
· Damages to the room will be billed on a case-by-case basis.
To ensure a comfortable visit for all, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
• A one-time mandatory cleaning fee of 100€ is assessed during a 1- 6-night stay. (Not applicable for service dogs, a valid certificate is required)
• A one-time mandatory cleaning fee of 200€ is assessed during a stay of 7 nights or more. (Not applicable for service dogs, a valid certificate is required)
• In addition, a credit card must be presented at the time of check in to guarantee against any damages or soiled carpets/soft goods in the room.
Weight Limit & Breeds:
Only dogs that are house broken and do not exceed 20 kilos are permitted. One dog or cat per guest room or suite.
The following breeds are not accepted: Akita Inu, Tosa Inu, Doberman, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier.