News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues are always a top priority.
As a precautionary measure against COVID-19, the Club Olympus hours of operation will be changed as indicated below.
HOURS I 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM
INDOOR SWIMMING POOL
Morning I 6:30 AM – 8:15 AM / 8:30 AM – 10:15 AM / 10:30 AM – 12:15 PM
Afternoon I 12:30 PM – 2:15 PM / 2:30 PM – 4:15 PM
Evening I 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM / 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM / 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- For a safe and pleasant environment, guests are permitted one-time access only to the indoor swimming pool during their stay. Please make your reservation in advance through an in-room QR code.
- Guest must leave during the maintenance hours for safety and facility inspection, and cannot re-enter to limit the number of guests entering at the same time.
- Closure of Pool Lockers.
- The use of outdoor facilities may be restricted as the seasonal operating period has ended.
- Due to restrictions on the use of swimming pool lockers, please change and shower in your room.
- The number of simultaneous admissions may be restricted due to the allowed number of people per facility.
- Please use your personal supplies such as fitness clothing, shoes, life jacket, swimming cap, and goggles.
According to social distancing measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Club Olympus policy has been changed as follows:
- According to government guidelines (certification of vaccination ● negative verification), non-vaccinated people (adults) are restricted from entering.
- Vaccinated persons: Confirmation of vaccination certificate QR code and domestic vaccination certificate certified by the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA).
- Non-vaccinated persons: Only those who have been confirmed negative for COVID-19 within 48 hours.
- If your second vaccination is over 6 months, access to the facility may be restricted.
- Please follow quarantine rules, such as wearing a mask and using QR code verification.
[Overseas vaccinated persons]
- You can enter if you bring a certificate of vaccination that can be certified in Korea. (Please present a domestic vaccination certificate issued by a public health center.
- Those who have been vaccinated abroad for at least two weeks can use the quarantine exemption form they received upon entry and a new overseas vaccinated record issued in Korea.
- Vaccination cards and certificates issued overseas are not valid.
*Vaccine Pass: The only exceptions are for the fully vaccinated (14days after the 2nd vaccination), those with negative PCR test results (within 48 hours), children and adolescents under 18, person who have completely recovered from COVID-19, and person who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical reasons (A medical opinion is needed).
Grand Club Lounge is a private lounge offering sophisticated, personalized service for an enhanced stay experience.
Grand Club Operation Hour
Daily I 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Mon - Fri I 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Sat - Sun I 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM
*Children between the ages of 4 ~ 11 will be charged 50% of the Adult’s Breakfast Fee. (Children under 48 months are complimentary)
Day Time Snack
Daily I 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Mon - Sun I 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
For a smooth operation, Happy Hours are subject to change so that they can be divided into two sessions.
1st Session I 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
2nd Session I 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
*Kids under 13 are not allowed admission after 6:00 PM
*The hours of operation and venue are subject to change.
• Happy Hour
For more information, please call at +82 2 797 1234