News + Events
• Operates every day
Monday – Friday: 6:30 AM – 9:30 PM
Weekends & Holidays: 6:30 AM – 9:00 PM
• Period: June 12 – October 4, 2020
• Hours: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Daily
- Maintenance: Noon – 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Swimming pool regulations
• As part of social-distancing practices, access to the indoor and outdoor pools are limited to one visit per one-night stay, per guest from August 19 until further notice. Thank you for your understanding
- Instructions for use: Guests may choose one day to use the pool, either on the day check-in or the day check-out.
*Guests must wear a swimming cap when using the indoor swimming pool.
*Swimming tubes and pool toys are only permitted in the kids’ pool. Swimming tubes must be smaller than one meter in diameter. Pool toys that inconvenience other guests may be restricted.
*For safety reasons, please take extra care in the swimming pool area. Aqua shoes are recommended at the kids’ pool, and slippers are recommended in the outdoor areas.
Swimming pool policy
- Comply social distancing guidelines in the swimming pool
- Maintain 2 meter social distance in the swimming pool (at least 1 meter)
- Maintain distance between sunbeds (at least 1 meter)
- Wear a mask, and refrain from making close contact or talking with others
- In-house guests are highly recommended to change and shower in their room
- Minimize time spent at using public facilities
- Use personal supplies such as swimsuits, bathing caps and goggles
- Towel : one per guest
- QR code electronic attendance verification process
• Sunbed: Available by paid reservation via Naver.
Club Olympus: +82 2 799 8112-3
Please be informed that the hotel will be constructing an extension to the parking lot area during the period mentioned below. We ask for your understanding, as there may be noise from outside. The main parking lot and the ground-floor parking lot are available as usual, and we will do our best to minimize inconvenience to you.
- Period: April 16, 2020 (Thursday) ~
- Time: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM, every day
- Restricted areas: The access road to JJ Mahoney’s and the JJ Mahoney’s parking lot
For any assistance you may need during this period, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your understanding.
Info: 02 797 1234
Grand Club Lounge is a private lounge offering sophisticated, personalized service for an enhanced stay experience.
As a precautionary measure to the spread of COVID-19, Grand Club operates only for breakfast and happy hour. In accordance with the government’s guidelines, buffet service is temporarily suspended, and only tray service is available. For safe dining, as we must limit the number of guests allowed inside at one time, we will operate two seating.
Breakfast Hour : Mon - Thu (The Terrace) / Fri - Sun (Grand Club)
1st seating I 6:30 AM – 8:15 AM
2nd seating I 8:45 AM – 10:30 AM
*Children between the ages of 4 ~ 12 will be charged 50% of the Adult’s Grand Club Breakfast Fee. (Children under 48 months are complimentary)
Happy Hour: •Mon - Thu (Gallery) / Fri - Sun (Grand Club)
1st seating I 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
2nd seating I 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
*Kids under 12 are not allowed admission after 6:00 PM
• Happy Hour
• Access to the sauna at Club Olympus
For more information, please call at +82 2 799 1234