News + Events
Grand Hyatt Incheon was introduced in the global “Top with Kids” blog.
The site introduces the best family-friendly, stylish and adventurous vacation spots.
<3 WOW points of the hotel>
1. One of the all-time favorite airport hotels in the world.
2. Enough options on-hand to keep kids entertained and happy.
3. Very clean rooms that are spacious, spotless, comfortable and with excellent climate control.
Sit in a cockpit and fly over the beautiful Jeju sea and HalIa mountain in a Boeing 787 Flight Demonstrator, side-by-side with a professional pilot.
The flight experience has been designed with a 1:1 scale with real life audio and aerial images, creating a life-like environment in an aircraft above the area.
After a successful flight, guests will have an unforgettable photo opportunity with the professional instructor.
Time 1:00 PM /2:10 PM/3:50/5:00 PM
Venue Grand Hyatt Incheon East Tower Lobby
1-Hour Experience (KRW 200,000)
Training & Photo Time (5 min) + Flying Experience (55 min)
* Advanced reservation only.
* Available for over 10 years old.
* Program is available only for a single user at one time.
* Not available during the Lunar New Year / Chuseok holiday season.
Information +82 32 745 1234
Club Olympus opens swimming class for children.
Help your child prepare for upcoming summer with pleasant and easy to follow lessons of our qualified swimming instructors.
The class will be conducted at the East Tower swimming pool. When registered, the student and one guardian will get free swimming privilege on Sundays.
Do not miss the 20% discounts for the members of Club at the Hyatt!
- Available to the age groups between 7 - 13 years old
- Fee: KRW 330,000 (inclusive of 10% tax, monthly)
- Location: East Tower Swimming Pool (2nd floor)
- Information: +82 32 745 2321 (Club Olympus)
<Swimming Class Programs>
- Lessons at 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM every Tuesday and Thursday (50 minutes per lesson, no class on public holidays)
- First come first serve basis, registration available only after making a monthly payment
- Each class is operated with less than seven people
- The registered student and one guardian will get free swimming privilege on Sundays (additional entry is payable)