News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is always a top priority. In light of the COVID-19 situation, and as a precautionary measure, we ask that guests wear a face mask both inside and outside of the hotel
Thank you for your cooperation and kind understanding.
For the safety and well-being of all, Please follow the general public code of conduct while using any facilities in The Summer House.
- If you have respiratory symptoms such as fever or cough, please refrain from using the facilities.
- Please wear a face mask at all times in the right way in all facilities.
- Eating food is restricted, except water and non-alcohol drinks
- Please use hand sanitizers before using public goods.
- Please keep a one-meter distance from others as possible and refrain from conversations with people.
- We are limited to a comfortable number of guests at any one time for your safety.
-Fitness Center : 38 people
-Swimming Pool : 133 people
-Sauna (Male) : 34 people
-Sauna (Female) : 29 people
<Notice of the facility closure day>
**Lockers / saunas are closed on the second Wednesday of every odd month. ( January 11, March 8, May 10, July 12, September 13, November 8 )
The Gym and Pool facilities are unaffected.
**Swimming pool will be closed on April 18 and September 19, Tuesday.
(Reopen for normal operation : The next day 12:00 PM)
The Gym and Sauna facilities are unaffected.
Please note that the lockers / saunas are closed on the second Wednesday of every odd month. The Summer House will do its best to provide guests with better facilities and a clean environment. The current schedule of closed days is as follows: September 14, November 9, 2022. However, it is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
- Fitness Center, Indoor Pool and Saunaㅣ6 AM - 10 PM, daily
- OCELAS Spaㅣ10 AM - 10 PM, dailiy
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for us. The breakfast buffet served as a buffet style.
•Complimentary breakfast below and 6 years old
•50% discount on breakfast for children aged 7 -12 years old (KRW 26,000)
•Above 13 years old is considered an adult (KRW 52,000)
Thank you for your understanding.
At 4:00 P.M. on 9 April 2020, Andaz Seoul Gangnam visited the Department of Disaster and Safety Control at Gangnam-gu office to support them in their efforts to fight COVID-19 for the community.
This event was organized to demonstrate care for our local community workers and follows the Andaz brand philosophy of pursuing wellness and coexistence. Nine members of the hotel’s leadership committee attended this event and delivered 60 savoury kits composed of pastries and cookies. A representative for Andaz Seoul Gangnam said, “We deeply appreciate everyone who has dedicated themselves to the wellbeing of the community and want to empower them so that they can do their best. Furthermore, I hope that by organizing events like these, we fulfil our corporate social responsibilities and create positivity in the local community.”
Andaz Seoul Gangnam has planned a second visit to deliver more snacks on 29 April.
Plan a vibrant day through The Summer House's private training session!
Price per Session:
Personal Training(PT): KRW 99,000
Swim: KRW 99,000
Pilates: KRW 110,000
Price per 10 Sessions Package:
Personal Training(PT) : KRW 900,000
Swim: KRW 900,000
Pilates: KRW 1,000,000
Terms & Conditions:
* The price include 10% VAT.
* One session is a 50-minute program.
* Advanced reservation required.
* Free admission to Sauna for guest who have booked a personal training session(same day only)
* Inbody analysis consultation 20 minute in advance.
Information & Reservations: The Summer House 02-2193-1171