News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is always a top priority. In light of the COVID-19 situation, and as a precautionary measure, we ask that guests wear a face mask both inside and outside of the hotel
Regarding the government's guideline on social distancing the hotel may restrict any private social gatherings of 6 or more people. The hotel restaurant and other facility operation also may subject on the situation and any new advice from the government. Fully-vaccinated individuals must show vaccination certificates issued by the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency.
Thank you for your cooperation and kind understanding.
Please note that, in accordance with the government’s “living with COVID-19” scheme, the operation of The Summer House will be amended as follows from November 15.
* In accordance with the government’s introduction of vaccine passes, you are kindly requested to present evidence of vaccination status entering The Summer House (vaccine certificate or sticker, negative PCR test result, etc.).
**Please note that the lockers / saunas are closed on the second Wednesday of every odd month. The Summer House will do its best to provide guests with better facilities and a clean environment. The current schedule of closed days is as follows: January 12, March 16-3rd Wednesday, May 11, July 13, September 14, November 9. However, it is subject to change depending on the circumstances.
- Fitness Center, Indoor Pool and Saunaㅣ6 AM - 10 PM, daily
- OCELAS Spaㅣ10 AM - 10 PM, dailiy
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for us. Please be informed that a set menu and à la carte breakfasts will be offered on weekdays. The breakfast buffet will only be available on weekends(Sat-Sun), January 29 and February 2, 2022.
•Complimentary breakfast below and 6 years old
•50% discount on breakfast for children aged 7 -12 years old
•Above 13 years old is considered an adult
*Maximum number of diners per group:
- Maximum permitted number of diners: 6
(fully-vaccinated and/or COVID-19 Pass-exempt individuals)
- Due to the introduction of the COVID-19 pass system, guests entering restaurants and the hotel bar are kindly requested to produce the following documentary evidence: A full vaccination certificate or stickers; or written confirmation of a negative PCR test issued with the most recent 48 hours; or a doctor’s referral.
- COVID-19 Pass validity period: From 14 days to 180 days after second vaccination (or first Janssen vaccination). (Third - booster vaccinations are immediately recognized as valid.)
- COVID-19 Pass-exempt individuals: Those in possession of a negative PCR test result issued within the most recent 48 hours; those under the age of 18 years; fully-recovered COVID-19 patients; those exempt from vaccine requirements for medical reasons
** Unvaccinated individuals without COVID-19 Pass-exempt status are limited to solo dining (one person).
Thank you for your understanding.
At 4:00 P.M. on 9 April 2020, Andaz Seoul Gangnam visited the Department of Disaster and Safety Control at Gangnam-gu office to support them in their efforts to fight COVID-19 for the community.
This event was organized to demonstrate care for our local community workers and follows the Andaz brand philosophy of pursuing wellness and coexistence. Nine members of the hotel’s leadership committee attended this event and delivered 60 savoury kits composed of pastries and cookies. A representative for Andaz Seoul Gangnam said, “We deeply appreciate everyone who has dedicated themselves to the wellbeing of the community and want to empower them so that they can do their best. Furthermore, I hope that by organizing events like these, we fulfil our corporate social responsibilities and create positivity in the local community.”
Andaz Seoul Gangnam has planned a second visit to deliver more snacks on 29 April.
Plan a vibrant day through The Summer House's private training session!
Price per Session:
Personal Training(PT): KRW 99,000
Swim: KRW 99,000
Pilates: KRW 110,000
Price per 10 Sessions Package:
Personal Training(PT) : KRW 900,000
Swim: KRW 900,000
Pilates: KRW 1,000,000
Terms & Conditions:
* The price include 10% VAT.
* One session is a 50-minute program.
* Advanced reservation required.
* Free admission to Sauna for guest who have booked a personal training session(same day only)
* Inbody analysis consultation 20 minute in advance.
Information & Reservations: The Summer House 02-2193-1171