Caring for your Wellbeing
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19,
we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind.
· Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
· Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
· Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
· Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk
· Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently audited food safety management system
· Assurance of food safety through our ISO 22000:2014 certification, a comprehensive and independently audited food safety management system
· Sanitization of tables, chairs, condiment holders and menus before seating guests
· Placement of cutlery inside napkins
· Use of mask and gloves by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes
· Alcohol wipes for guests’ use
· Disinfection of key cards
· Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
· Sanitization of pens after every guest use
· Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
· Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
· Grand Hyatt Singapore is the first hotel in Singapore to be certified SG Clean. To be certified "SG Clean," businesses must pass a seven-point checklist. For hotels, the criteria include appointing an SG Clean manager to oversee the property's practices, temperature and health screening of employees, arrangements for engaging external suppliers and contractors, cleanliness and hygiene practices, and compliance with health and travel advisories and government orders on Covid-19.
These precautionary measures are in line with Hyatt’s commitment to
Caring for Your Wellbeing.