News + Events
In line with the announcement made by the Singapore Government, please see below for the updated facilities' operational guidelines.
From 14 June (Monday) to 20 June (Sunday), the following facilities will continue to cease operations.
- All F&B outlets including mezza9, StraitsKitchen, 10 Scotts, Pete’s Place and Oasis
- Damai Fitness Centre, including Badminton Courts and Fitness Studio
The swimming pool, tennis courts and Damai Spa are open. All spa facilities are available including its resumption of facial treatments, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. Fitness classes will continue to be conducted outdoors with a class size of 10 in two groups of five. Guests and colleagues must abide by the heightened Safe Management Measures.
From 21 June (Monday), the following facilities will continue their operations with the following Safe Management Guidelines.
- All F&B outlets including mezza9, StraitsKitchen, 10 SCOTTS, Pete’s Place and Oasis will be open for dining in with a maximum of two pax per table.
- Damai Fitness Centre will be open for indoor mask-off activities in groups of up to two pax
- All indoor group fitness classes will resume with a class size of 15 pax in three groups of five for mask-on activities.
In-room dining is available 24/7 for in-house guests, while takeout, alcohol and gourmet groceries will continue to be available on the Grand Hyatt Singapore online shop.
As we strive to ensure the safety of you and all of our guests, not more than 5 individuals are permitted from gathering within the hotel premises, unless all individuals are verified to be from the same household/address. All visiting guests will need to be registered at the hotel's Front Desk.
Alternatively, you can also send your questions about your upcoming room reservation or any other hotel-related matters directly to email@example.com.
2021 World Gourmet Summit Hall of Fame Award – mezza9
2021 Singapore Environmental Council Eco F&B Certification – 10 Scotts, mezza9, Oasis, Pete's Place, StraitsKitchen
2020/21 Tatler Dining Best Restaurants – StraitsKitchen, Pete's Place
2020/21 Wine and Dine Singapore – 10 Scotts, mezza9, Oasis, StraitsKitchen
2020 SG Clean Quality Mark – Grand Hyatt Singapore
2020 Green Mark Gold Certification – Grand Hyatt Singapore
2020 World Gourmet Summit – Sustainability Award and Green Initiative Award