1 of 1
Explore Pittsburgh's North Shore
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh-North Shore is centrally located to popular attractions; Carnegie Science Center, Rivers Casino and Stage AE. The hotel is adjacent to PNC Park, Heinz Field and minutes from the PPG Paints Arena; the perfect hotel for business and leisure travelers.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Exhale on Demand videos for working out in the room
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Registration desk
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Please call our hotel at (412) 321 3000 prior to your arrival to let us know you’ll be bringing your dog(s).
Up to 6 nights: $75/day
7–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined
All dogs must be housebroken.