OUR COMMITMENT TO CARE
As we reimagine the hotel experience, we have the following wellness measures in place:
- SharecareHealth Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide
- Global Bio-Risk Advisory Council – GBACSTAR™ Accredited Facility
- Face coverings – See Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment policies here.
- Proper social distancing is encouraged in hotel indoor and outdoor public areas.
- All guestrooms are equipped with masks and hand sanitizer with additional masks available upon request
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in all common areas of the hotel
- Regular cleaning and sanitization of frequently touched surfaces and high-traffic guest and colleague areas such as elevators and elevator buttons, escalator handrails, and restrooms, as well as the surfaces and equipment in our fitness center using CDC recommended Ecolab cleaning products
- Furniture in lobby has been reconfigured to allow for physical distancing
Your four-legged dog family member is welcome at Park Hyatt New York. We welcome dogs weighing up to 50 pounds. A pet fee of $200 per stay is added with a stay of up to five nights, while stays of six to 30 nights include an additional $200 deep-cleaning fee. Please keep your dog on a leash when walking around the hotel.
Park Hyatt New York is a 100% smoke-free property. A cleaning fee of $500 per day will apply to any violations.
Rollaway Beds Policy
A rollaway bed fee of $75 per night + tax per rollaway bed will be applied.
Hotel Accessibility Features
We are committed to providing equal access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities. The features also make our hotels more accessible for older individuals with changing abilities to ensure a seamless experience. Our overall goal is to improve usability throughout the hotel for all guests. For a full list of features, please click here.