A daily destination fee of $25.00 (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
Hotel Nyack is located at the foot of the Mario Cuomo Bridge, a gateway between NYC and Upstate NY. We at Hotel Nyack are inspired by the natural bounites of Hudson Valley and the unique local communities that surrounds us. We are local and local is us. We feature products and services found nearby to celebrate the vibrancy of Upstate New York.
- Morning Coffee station by Coffee Labs. Coffee Labs is local roastery located just across the river in chic town of Tarrytown. Roasted fresh every day, our guest can start their day with the most savory cup of joe each day.
- Spread of Produce from Orchard of Conklin located in New Ponoma NY, a famous farm located less than 20 minutes from the hotel. Depending on the season our guests can enjoy a unique assortment of fruit and vegetables highlighting the freshness of local farms that they may never get living in urban cities. Ponoma region is named after the goddess of fruit. Orchard of Conklin is also the featured produce supplier for the hotel restaurant.
- Bicycle free trial of No. 22 Bicycles (Johnstown, NY). This acclaimed hand made titanium bikes will be available for trial and purchase for hotel guest only. Guest can get a free trial to test out this high quality bikes on the famous 9W bike trail. No. 22 are manufactured entirely in house in Johnstown NY. At request, the hotel will pack for our cyclist our Hudson Valley Energy Pack (which includes bottle of water, Conklin produce, Upstate Granola).
- $10.00 F&B credit daily to be used for in-room dining or any food and beverage in FARM, our full service restaurant.
- 4 electric car charging stations
- $10 off Brotherhood Winery Tour. Journey back to where wine -making is still an art. America's Oldest Winery is only 45 minute drive from Hotel Nyack. Enjoy a day of history, while you taste some of the best local wines from one of NY States best!
- 10% off Wholeness Center
- 10% off Nyack Boat Charter
- 10% off service at Papaw's Dog House
Minimum Age Policy
Credit Card Policy
- A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in. It will be authorized for $100 per night for incidentals.
- Cash may be used to cover room charges upon check-in, a credit card will still be needed for the $100 per night incidentals charge.
- Credit Card Authorization forms can only be accepted 48 hours prior to arrival date.
Your furry friends are welcome at Hotel Nyack, a pet-friendly hotel in Rockland County. Bring up to two dogs and enjoy midday walks along charming tree-lined streets.
Fees: $50 per pet, nightly
Weight Limits: 50lb. per pet