Give group attendees a New York City experience they won't forget. It’s the special moments that make the meeting. Our goal is to provide value and ease throughout the entire process, so you can focus on delivering and unforgettable experience to your guests.
When you book this offer, you'll receive one perk of your choice. Pick your perk of:
- Up to 3% rebate on final billing; or
- Upgrades for up to three VIPs to the next available room type per stay at time of booking.
As a bonus for booking with us, planners earn 10% commission. In addition, if you book multiple groups, you'll also receive additional perks:
- Bonus planner and travel counselor points when booking two or more room blocks; or
- A complimentary one-night planner stay when booking three or more room blocks.
To book your next meeting, call Katie McDermott, Director of Group Sales at 646-833-1934 and reference offer code PE25K. To submit an RFP, click here.
Offer is valid for qualifying meetings with 10 or more paid guest rooms booked by January 31, 2019, and held by March 31, 2019, at Hyatt Union Square New York.
Terms and Conditions
Offer only valid for new bookings at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts in the United States, Canada and Latin America. Qualifying meeting must be booked by 1/31/2019, with all meetings completed by 03/31/2019. Must reference offer code PE25K at time of booking to qualify. Offer valid only at Hyatt Union Square New York. Each qualifying meeting must consist of a minimum of 10 paid guestrooms at Hyatt Union Square New York. All reward options may not be available or offered at all hotels. Offer, function space and guestrooms subject to availability. Offer not valid in conjunction with citywide bookings, previously booked or held meetings or any other meeting promotion or offer. Planner may earn World of Hyatt bonus points in addition to this promotion. Participating hotels may be subject to change without notice. Offer applies to all eligible bookings, including bookings by travel agents and other qualifying third parties at a commissionable rate. Commission payment will be based on the group’s net room revenue (inclusive of any applicable credits or discounts, e.g., complimentary guestroom nights). Meeting planner is responsible for disclosing any benefits or rewards under this offer to the group. Certain rewards may not be available to meeting planners for certain groups, and Hyatt reserves the right to remove rewards that may benefit the meeting planner directly. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels and resorts managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, World of Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Centric®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt ZivaTM, Hyatt ZilaraTM and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and/or its affiliates. ©2018 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Perks include the following (and may be updated at any time at Hyatt’s sole discretion):
– Up to 3% rebate towards Master Bill: The % is based on spend: Spend less than $10,000 to earn a 2% rebate on final billing per stay; or, Spend more than $10,000 for a 3% rebate on final billing per stay. Percentage to be applied to qualifying charges on the total final pre-tax Master Bill. The credit is applicable to eligible charges paid for on the master account. This includes guestroom, banquet food and beverage (on non-labor costs) and meeting facility charges associated with the event. Other incidental charges incurred at any hotel restaurants, shops and spa that are not stated in the sales contract and applied to the total final Master Bill are not covered by this offer. Qualifying Charges do not include any surcharges, gratuities, hotel fees, taxes or third-party charges by contractors (i.e.: florists, equipment rental, in house A/V company, simultaneous translators, or event/venue decorators etc.). Upon receipt of any outstanding meeting charges due to the hotel, the eligible credit should be paid via a check issued directly to the company or organization sponsoring the meeting. Bookings by qualifying third parties, at a commissionable rate, are eligible for the offer. Applicable commission payments will be based on the group’s net room revenue less any applicable master account credits applied in conjunction with this promotion. Based on need, expectations and availability. Final terms to be decided by the hotel in its sole discretion.
– Complimentary upgrades for up to 3 VIP meeting guests to the next available room type based on availability. Upgrades must be indicated at time of booking. Final terms to be decided by the hotel in its sole discretion.