1 of 1
Stay Near Vassar College
Find calm and quiet at Hyatt Place Poughkeepsie, located in the verdant Hudson Valley. Take in scenic views of the Hudson River from the Walkway Over the Hudson, the world’s longest, elevated pedestrian bridge, or explore area historic homes, like Eleanor Roosevelt or the Vanderbilt family.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
1-6 nights: $75
7-30 nights: An additional $100 cleaning fee
1 dog: 50 lbs or less
2 dogs: A combined 75 lbs or less