Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. The multi-layered commitment will build on Hyatt’s existing rigorous protocols and include:
- A certification process by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all hotels around the world;
- Colleague training and support resources
- A cross-functional working group of medical experts and industry professionals that will offer input and recommendations across various aspects of the hotel experience.
- More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here.
- At Grand Hyatt New York, we have implemented enhanced measures around cleanliness, sanitization and social distancing in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Specific health and safety measures currently in place include:
- Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, and group meetings and events
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
- Exploring purification and sanitization device installation in an effort to ensure enhanced air quality
- Protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues
- Social distancing guidance in public areas across hotel properties
Minimum Age Policy
Credit Card Policy
A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in. It will be authorized for $200 per night for incidentals.
Cash may be used to cover these expenses upon check-in.