New safety guidelines and procedures
- Breakfast buffet modified, hot items served by staff, pre-packaged items available
- Local papers available
- No daily Housekeeping service, only every 3 days - Stayover service upon guest request
- 4 guests per elevator
- Gallery area seating reduced
- Pool area seating reduced
- Fitness Center open per New York State guidelines
- Distancing measures in main Gallery area: front desk, bar, gallery seating, elevators, pool
- Masks required in public areas and where social distancing is not possible
Hyatt Place Long Island is a pet-friendly hotel, so feel free to bring your furry friend along on your next visit! We just ask you to review our pet policy and guidelines below:
Our pet fee is $75/day for stays up to 3 nights and $150 for stays longer that 4 nights.
All dogs must be housebroken.
Weight Limits are the following:
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined
Please call our hotel at (631) 208 0002 prior to your arrival to let us know you’ll be bringing your dog(s).