Map, Parking + Transportation
Set on the corner of Wall and Water Streets, our downtown New York City hotel offers an exceptional location in the Financial District, steps to subway and ferry service, with convenient parking available adjacent to hotel.
Self-parking is available in a lot adjacent to the hotel for guests of Andaz Wall Street. Contact Imperial Parking at (212) 269-2404 with any questions or to pre-arrange self-parking for cars at $34, daily, or SUVs at $44, daily.
- 2 / 3 MTA Subway lines at Wall Street and William Street for access to TriBeCa, SoHo, the Garment District, Times Square, the Lincoln Center, and the Upper West Side
- R / W MTA Subway lines at Rector Street and Trinity Place for access to Downtown Brooklyn, Park Slope, City Hall, NYU, and the Theater District
- 4 / 5 MTA Subway lines at Wall Street and Broadway for access to the Lower East Side, Union Square, Grand Central Station, the Upper East Side, and Yankee Stadium in The Bronx
- A / C MTA Subway lines at Fulton Street between Nassau Street and Broadway for access to Penn Station, the Port Authority, Javits Center, Central Park West, and the American Museum of Natural History
- Pier 11 / Wall Street Ferries for access to Governors Island, Staten Island, Jersey City, and the Jersey Shore