It’s the special moments that make the meeting. Our goal is to provide value and ease throughout the entire process, so you can focus on delivering these moments for your guests.
Let’s make a moment together with:
- 25,000 World of Hyatt Points
- Up to 5% credit towards master bill
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all event spaces (United States, Canada, and Latin America only)
- One complimentary room upgrade to next room category for every 15 paid room nights (Europe, the Middle East, Southwest Asia, Asia Pacific and Africa only)
- Reduced cancellation fees
- Waived attrition
To book your next meeting, call 888-576-2343 and reference offer code MOMENT or click here.
Offer is valid for qualifying meetings with 75 or fewer paid guest rooms on peak night booked by September 30, 2019, and held by December 31, 2019, at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts.
Terms and Conditions
Rewards include the following:
• 25,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points: If the planner is not currently a World of Hyatt member, they will need to enroll in the program to receive this reward. World of Hyatt reserves the right to revoke World of Hyatt Bonus Points in the event the meeting does not actualize. Planner may still earn additional World of Hyatt points in addition to this promotion as it is combinable with Bonus Points for Meeting and Events.
• Up to 5% credit towards Master Bill: The % is at the discretion of the hotel. Percentage to be applied to qualifying charges on the total final pre-tax Master Bill. The credit is applicable to eligible charges paid for on the master account. This includes guestroom, banquet food and beverage (on non-labor costs) and meeting facility charges associated with the event. Other incidental charges incurred at any hotel restaurants, shops and spa that are not stated in the sales contract and applied to the total final Master Bill are not covered by this offer. Qualifying Charges do not include any surcharges, gratuities, hotel fees, taxes or third-party charges by contractors (i.e.: florists, equipment rental, in house A/V company, simultaneous translators, or event/venue decorators etc). Percentage off is to be applied as a credit to the group’s master account prior to final billing. If a Master Account was not established for the group and upon receipt of any outstanding meeting charges due to the hotel, the eligible credit should be paid via a check issued directly to the company or organization sponsoring the meeting. Bookings by qualifying third parties, at a commissionable rate, are eligible for the offer. Applicable commission payments will be based on the group’s net room revenue less any applicable master account credits applied in conjunction with this promotion. Based on availability.
• Complimentary Standard Wi-Fi Connectivity for up to 100 meeting attendees/users in meeting rooms: Must use in-house A/V. Final waived fee based on actualized peak room nights during a qualifying meeting on standard listed price sheet with Hyatt A/V or Hyatt contracted vendor. Up to two complimentary standard connections based on occupied and paid for room night on peak. Based on availability.
• Waived Cancellation
• Waived Attrition