Minimum Age Policy
Credit Card Policy
A valid credit card must be presented at the time of check-in. The card will be authorized for room, tax and an additional $100 per night for incidentals.
For guests using someone else's credit card to check in, the card holder must be present, or the guest must have a credit card authorization form filled out by card holder and submitted by fax or email. The guest must provide a copy of the card and card holder's ID along with the form.
Please note, Cash App, Venmo, and Apple Pay are not accepted forms of payment at this property. If paying with a gift card, only Hyatt Gift Cards will be accepted.
DEBIT CARD USERS: There is a $100 per night authorization placed on your card at check in to account for any incidental charges you may incur including but not limited to food & beverage charges. Funds will be held as a ‘pending charge’ and will be unavailable to you. Any unused authorization is released within 7-10 business days after check out, depending on your banking institution.
Fire Safety Policy
Hyatt is committed to providing a smoke-free environment. There is no smoking of any kind, including cigarettes, vapes, and/or hookahs allowed in the public areas of the hotel or the guestrooms.
The hotel will apply a $250 + tax cleaning fee to any guestroom that violates this non-smoking policy. Any tampering of the smoke detector will result in additional charges.
We appreciate your consideration for other guests and ask that you report any smoking in the building immediately. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Please visit the Host Stand for details.
Quiet Time Policy
- The pool is open for guest use from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.
- For the safety and cleanliness of the pool area, food and beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult while using the pool facilities.
- Pool parties and pool rentals are not permitted on the hotel property.
Fitness Center Policy
- Our fitness center is accessible 24 hours a day for registered guests.
- To maintain a clean and hygienic environment, no food is allowed inside the fitness center.
- Anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult while using the fitness center to ensure their safety.
- All individuals staying in the suite must be registered at the front desk for the duration of their stay.
- The maximum occupancy per room is limited to 5 people. Any violation of this policy will be considered a breach of fire codes, leading to immediate eviction from the room without refunds.
- Guests will be held responsible for any damages to the property, theft, or excessive room cleaning required. Charges will be applied to the credit card on file accordingly.
- Consumption of outside alcoholic beverages is not permitted in our gallery area.
- For the comfort and hygiene of all guests, shirts, shoes, and slippers are required to be worn at all times in the lobby area and breakfast bar area.