Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino Policies
Hygiene and Safety
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Lake Tahoe experience:
Updated Safety Procedures as of July 30, 2021
Following Governor Sisolak’s recent order, face masks or coverings will be required for all guests at all times while utilizing indoor public spaces regardless of vaccination status.
Updated Safety Procedures continued
- Our team has increased the disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons, and employee areas using hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Valet service is temporarily suspended. The front drive is designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and sanitized bell carts will be available for guest’s use. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed in prominent areas throughout the resort’s public spaces and entrances.
- Each colleague has been trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
All restaurants are open with varying hours.
To view current food and beverage offerings, visit our Dining tab.
Now open for services including massages, facials, flotation therapy and retail
featuring Lululemon, Lole and more. Call today to learn more or reserve your spot (775) 886-6745. Please leave a voicemail if there is no answer.
Open Thursday - Sunday 9:30AM - 6:00PM
Grand Lodge Casino
Enjoy more than 200 slot machines, 14 popular table games, and a full-service
sports book. Stop into VIP Services and receive $10 in free play when you join our club.
Open Daily 24-hours
Outdoor & Wellness Activities
Join us for a guided outdoor or wellness activity led by our Adventure Speclialists.
To view our current adventures, visit our activity board in the lobby near the front desk. To join us for an activity, meet just inside the resort main entrance 15 minutes before the scheduled activity and one of our Adventure Specialists will meet with you. Not sure how to dress for an occasion? Feel free to email our Adventure Specialists at TahoeAdventures@hyatt.com with any questions you might have.
Are you in search of an activity or adventure not listed? Our Adventure Specialists are here to assist with that as well! Whether you’re looking for a hiking or walking path recommendation, or have a question or two about some fun activities around the lake, our local team is happy to chat with you about the perfect activity for you and your party.
Available for questions and recommendations today! Reservations required.
Email us at: TahoeAdventures@hyatt.com
Pool & Beach Rules
- Reserving pool chairs are not allowed. Any unattended items will be turned into Lost & Found.
- No smoking, pets, speakers, outside food, coolers, or glassware allowed in beach or pool area.
- For safety and sanitation purposes, we are unable to store any inflatable or recreation items for guests.
- Whirlpools are open
Other Amenity and Activity Modifications
- Casino Bar is open for seated bar service.
- Seasonal Sport shop is in operation. See area attractions for details.
- The Hyatt StayFit gym is open 24-hours.
- Complimentary shuttle service will be available from 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM for drop off and pick-up within Incline Village
We are proud to welcome dogs of all shapes and sizes as long as they are leashed, friendly, and well behaved. A daily fee of $40 will be assessed for each pet throughout the duration of your stay. Reservations for pet-friendly rooms are required and can be made by calling 1-800-233-1234.
We ask that all pet owners be mindful of other guests and restrict noise levels. Should you leave your pet in the room unattended, we ask that you carry your cell phone so our team can alert you to any noise disturbances. If our team has to alert you to multiple noise disturbances, your pet may be removed from the room until you return, you may be subject to a disturbance fee of up to $300, or we may ask you to depart from the resort with no refund.
Although we welcome friendly companion animals, we also provide a dog-free zone in order to provide comfortable accommodation options for all of our guests. If you prefer to be placed in a room in our pet-free zone, please be sure to note your preference while making your reservation or by calling the front desk in advance of your visit.
In compliance with safety and health standards, pets are not allowed in any of our restaurants.
A $40.00 Resort Fee will be assessed nightly. (with tax, $45.20)
Resort Fee includes the following - per day, per room:
- In room refrigerators
- Local shuttle to area shops and restaurants
- Welcome beverage upon check-in (21 years of age or older)
- 800/888/local calls waived
- Fitness center
- $5.00 match play coupon for Grand Lodge Casino
- Access to resort's private year-round heated pool and hot tubs
- Incoming/outgoing faxes
- Business center access
- Weekly fitness classes
- Entrance to resort's private beach
- (2) bottled waters in room, replenished
- Virtual Studio access with live & recorded fitness classes via Mirror
- S’mores kit
Additional Summer Inclusions
- Beach/pool, chair, umbrella and personal towel service
- Exclusive access to resort’s water sports rental company - kayaks, paddleboards, jet skis and motor boat rentals
- Family Friendly Adventure Specialist summer activities for guests of all ages
- Exclusive access to hotel’s private pier and beach bar
- Yoga on the beach (weekends only)
Additional Winter Inclusions
- Snowshoe usage
- Unlimited GoPro Camera usage
- Ski valet
- Family Friendly Adventure Specialist winter activities for guests of all ages
- Diamond Peak Ski Resort shuttle