Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino Policies
Hygiene and Safety
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Lake Tahoe experience:
Updated Safety Procedures as of February 16, 2021
All guests are now required to wear a face mask or covering everywhere on property with the exception of:
- In your guest room
- While seated and actively consuming food and beverage
- While in the pool or lake
- Those under the age of 2 years old
Updated Safety Procedures continued
- Our team has increased the disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons, and employee areas using hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Valet service is temporarily suspended. The front drive is designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and sanitized bell carts will be available for guest’s use. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed in prominent areas throughout the resort’s public spaces and entrances.
- The updated arrival process now includes a plexiglass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience.
- Social distancing is required in all public areas and meeting space. There is social distancing signage and floor decals displayed throughout the resort. Furniture in the lobby, pool deck, beach, restaurants, and other relaxation areas have been rearranged to allow for proper distancing.
- Each colleague has been trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
- Rooms have been stocked with extra towels
- Additional amenities are available and will dropped off in a contactless manner
- In order to minimize contact, daily housekeeping services will not be provided unless requested. Rooms have been stocked with additional towels in anticipation of your needs.
Food and Beverage
Maximum capacity of each restaurant has been reduced to 35% to ensure local compliance. Self-serve buffets have been suspended, menus will now be discarded after each guest, and dining tables have been rearranged to ensure social distancing.
• Reservations are strongly encouraged due to reduced capacity
• Tables can accommodate no more than 6 people
All restaurants are open with varying hours.
To view current food and beverage offerings, visit our Dining tab.
Now open for limited services including massages, facials and retail therapy
featuring Lululemon, Lole and more. Call today to learn more or reserve your spot (775) 886-6745. Please leave a voicemail if there is no answer.
Open Friday - Sunday 9:30AM - 6:30PM
Grand Lodge Casino
Enjoy more than 200 slot machines, 14 popular table games, and a full-service
sports book. Stop into VIP Services and receive $10 in free play when you join our club.
Open Daily 24-hours
Outdoor & Wellness Activities
Join us for a guided outdoor or wellness activity led by our Adventure Speclialists.
To view our current adventures, visit our activity board in the lobby near the front desk. To join us for an activity, meet just inside the resort main entrance 15 minutes before the scheduled activity and one of our Adventure Specialists will meet with you. Not sure how to dress for an occasion? Feel free to email our Adventure Specialists at TahoeAdventures@hyatt.com with any questions you might have.
Are you in search of an activity or adventure not listed? Our Adventure Specialists are here to assist with that as well! Whether you’re looking for a hiking or walking path recommendation, or have a question or two about some fun activities around the lake, our local team is happy to chat with you about the perfect activity for you and your party.
Available for questions and recommendations today!
Email us at: TahoeAdventures@hyatt.com
- Our pool is open with social distancing measures in place and following the State of Nevada's guidelines.
- Reserving pool chairs are not allowed. Any unattended items will be turned into Lost & Found.
- No smoking, pets, speakers, outside food, coolers, or glassware allowed in beach or pool area.
- For safety and sanitation purposes, we are unable to store any inflatable or recreation items for guests.
- Pool chairs have been configured to ensure separation between groups of guests traveling together. If you need assistance, please see an attendant.
- Pool chairs will be sanitized between each use.
- Whirlpools are closed at this time. Our pool is heated to 90 degrees during the winter.
Other Amenity and Activity Modifications
- Casino Bar is open for seated bar service.
- Travel Traders Gift Shop is open daily.
- The Hyatt StayFit gym is open 24-hours and equipment has been rearranged to allow additional spacing between guests. Masks are required at all times while using the facility.
- Complimentary shuttle service will be available from 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM for drop off and pick-up within Incline Village
Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (775) 832-1234
We are proud to welcome dogs of all shapes and sizes as long as they are leashed, friendly, and well behaved. A daily fee of $40 will be assessed for each pet throughout the duration of your stay. Reservations for pet-friendly rooms are required and can be made by calling 1-800-233-1234.
We ask that all pet owners be mindful of other guests and restrict noise levels. Should you leave your pet in the room unattended, we ask that you carry your cell phone so our team can alert you to any noise disturbances. If our team has to alert you to multiple noise disturbances, your pet may be removed from the room until you return, you may be subject to a disturbance fee of up to $300, or we may ask you to depart from the resort with no refund.
Although we welcome friendly companion animals, we also provide a dog-free zone in order to provide comfortable accommodation options for all of our guests. If you prefer to be placed in a room in our pet-free zone, please be sure to note your preference while making your reservation or by calling the front desk in advance of your visit.
In compliance with safety and health standards, pets are not allowed in any of our restaurants.
A $40.00 Resort Fee will be assessed nightly. (with tax, $45.20)
Resort Fee includes the following - per day, per room:
In room refrigerators
Local shuttle to area shops and restaurants
Welcome glass of sparkling wine (21 years of age or older)
800/888/local calls waived
Business center access
Reusable water bottle with multiple filling stations through hotel
Fitness center access with additional weekly fitness classes
$5.00 match play coupon for casino
Access to hotel’s private year-round heated pool and hot tubs
Entrance to hotel’s private beach
Summer Inclusions (Memorial Day through Labor Day):
Beach/pool, chair, umbrella and personal towel service
Exclusive access to hotel’s water sports rental company - kayaks, paddleboards, jet skis and motor boat rentals
Daily children's beach and poolside activities
Exclusive access to hotel’s private pier and beach bar
Yoga on the beach (weekends only)
Saturday night dive in movie
Winter Inclusions (After Labor Day to Memorial Day):
Unlimited GoPro Camera usage
Local shuttle to the 2 town golf courses: Championship Course and Mountain Course