Hygiene and Safety
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Lake Tahoe experience:
Updated Safety Procedures as of August 3, 2020.
All guests are now required to wear a face mask or covering everywhere on property with the exception of:
- In your guest room
- When consuming food and beverage
- While seated in your beach or lounge chair and observing at least six feet of physical distance
- While in the pool or lake
- Those under the age of 2 years old
Updated Safety Procedures continued
- Our team has increased the disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space, recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons, and employee areas using hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Valet service is temporarily suspended. The front drive is designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and sanitized bell carts will be available for guest’s use. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed in prominent areas throughout the resort’s public spaces and entrances.
- The updated arrival process now includes a plexiglass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience.
- Social distancing is required in all public areas and meeting space. There is social distancing signage and floor decals displayed throughout the resort. Furniture in the lobby, pool deck, beach, restaurants, and other relaxation areas have been rearranged to allow for proper distancing.
- Each colleague has been trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
- In order to minimize contact, housekeeping services will not be provided for guests staying less than 5 nights unless requested.
- For guests with long-term stays, housekeeping will be arranged upon arrival with our front desk team.
- Rooms have been stocked with extra amenities.
- Additional amenities are available and will dropped off at your door in a contactless form.
Food and Beverage
Maximum capacity has been reduced to ensure local compliance. Self-serve buffets have been suspended, menus will now be discarded after each guest, and dining tables have been rearranged to ensure social distancing.
6:30am - 10:00pm | Offering both pick-up and delivery
Lone Eagle Grille
Open Daily | Dinner reservations strongly encouraged pre-arrival| Visit Opentable.com
Breakfast 7:00am – 11:00am
Lunch 12:000pm – 3:00pm
Dinner 5:30pm – 10:00pm
Food service from 11:30am - 3:00pm | Beverage service from 11:30am - 6:00pm
Open 8:00am - 10:00pm | food service from 11:00am - 5:00pm and beverage service from 11:00am - 8:00pm
Pier 111 Bar, Cutthroat’s Saloon, Regency Club Lounge, and Sierra Café are closed for the season.
Beach and Pool Modifications
- Our beach and pool is open with social distancing measures in place and following the State of Nevada's guidelines.
- Guests are required to wear their wristbands at all times.
- At the beach, when arriving, guests must check in with the recreation desk to receive a lounge chair assignment. Guests will not be able to reserve lounge chairs. Any unattended items will be turned into Lost & Found.
- Reserving pool chairs are not allowed. Any unattended items will be turned into Lost & Found.
- No smoking, pets, speakers, outside food, coolers, or glassware allowed in beach or pool area.
- For safety and sanitation purposes, we are unable to store any inflatable or recreation items for guests.
- Pool chairs will be configured to ensure separation between groups of guests traveling together. If you need assistance, please see an attendant.
- Pool chairs will be sanitized between each use.
- Whirlpools are closed at this time.
Stillwater Spa & Salon, Camp Hyatt and the Arcade will remain closed until further notice.
Other Amenity and Activity Modifications
- Grand Lodge Casino is open 24-hours with social distancing measures in place
- Casino Bar is open for full bar service 9:00am – 12:00am. Limited drink service available overnight 12:00am - 9:00am.
- Big Blue Bike Rentals shop is open daily for bike rentals from 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Travel Traders Gift Shop is open 8:00am – 4:00pm daily
- The Hyatt StayFit gym is open 24-hours and equipment has been rearranged to allow additional spacing between guests
- Complimentary shuttle service will be available from 10:00am – 10:00pm for drop off and pick-up within Incline Village
Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (775) 832-1234
To secure your pet friendly room, please be sure to call our reservations team at 1.800.233.1234. Upon speaking with an agent, please let them know you are calling to reserve a pet friendly room. This will allow us to secure the appropriate room accommodations for you and your furry friend.
A daily fee of $40 will be assessed for the duration of your stay.
We are a family friendly resort and we welcome dogs of all shapes and sizes, as long as they are nice, and friendly. If your dog is aggressive or uncomfortable with other animals, this might not be the best resort for you.
Canine companions should remain leashed and in control at all times when walking throughout our resort.
We do our best to accommodate all guest requests, including keeping a dog-free zone for those with sensitivities. Our dog-free zone is the main tower of our resort. Upon your arrival, you should be sure to notify the front desk host of your pet so that we can place you in the proper area. A $300 fee will be assessed for those rooms found to have a pet without having notified the front desk.
When checking in, you will be asked to sign off on the understanding of these rules and provide your best contact number so our team may connect with you on any pet needs.
In compliance with health and safety standards, dog are not allowed in our restaurants such as Sierra Café, Cutthroat’s Saloon and Lone Eagle Grille.
We hold all owners responsible for their pup's noise level. Should you step out of your room, please be sure to carry your cellphone so that we can notify you if your dog chooses barking as a means to becon you back to the room.
In the event there is a disturbance from your room, our resort will attempt to call you on the phone number you provide when you checked in. We will advise you of the noice complaint and you will have 15 minutes to comfort your pet and cease his/her barking. This will be your first warning.
If you need to be called a second time to calm your pet, a $100 fee will be charged to your room. This will be your second warning.
If you need to be called a third time for disturbance, our security team will have to remove your pet from the resort room until you return to your room. A $300 fee will be charged to your room and you will be asked to depart from the resort. All charges, including the night's room, resort fee and parking fees will not be refundable.
A $40.00 Resort Fee will be assessed nightly. (with tax, $45.20)
Resort Fee includes the following - per day, per room:
In room refrigerators
Local shuttle to area shops and restaurants
Welcome glass of sparkling wine (21 years of age or older)
800/888/local calls waived
Business center access
Reusable water bottle with multiple filling stations through hotel
Fitness center access with additional weekly fitness classes
$5.00 match play coupon for casino
Access to hotel’s private year-round heated pool and hot tubs
Entrance to hotel’s private beach
Summer Inclusions (Memorial Day through Labor Day):
Beach/pool, chair, umbrella and personal towel service
Exclusive access to hotel’s water sports rental company - kayaks, paddleboards, jet skis and motor boat rentals
Daily children's beach and poolside activities
Exclusive access to hotel’s private pier and beach bar
Yoga on the beach (weekends only)
Saturday night dive in movie
Winter Inclusions (After Labor Day to Memorial Day):
Unlimited GoPro Camera usage
Local shuttle to the 2 town golf courses: Championship Course and Mountain Course