News + Events
HYATT WORLD PRIDE
Pride may look different this year, but our commitment to fostering an inclusive LGBTQ+ environment for our guests, colleagues, and friends is stronger than ever. For a limited time, we invite you to join us at Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht as we celebrate Pride this year and save up to 20% off your room rate.
Guided by our purpose of care, and our commitment to providing clean and safe spaces & experiences for our guests and colleagues, we are proud to announce that Hyatt Regency Amsterdam has achieved GBAC STAR™ Facility accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association.
.Especially in the current global climate, this #GBACSTAR accreditation is ever-important, attesting that our hotel is implementing the strictest cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention protocols. Find out more at www.gbac.org.
With the health & safety of our guests, colleagues and visitors as our top priority, we have followed the guidelines of the RIVM and Dutch government and taken the below actions to ensure you feel safe & comfortable when drinking, dining, sleeping, or just relaxing with us.
Update 08.09.2020: Following medical expert guidance to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, guests & staff will now be required to wear face masks within public areas, which include hotel lobbies, meetings and events spaces, restaurants & bars, and fitness centers.
Please see all our health and safety measures here. For more information please contact our hotel.
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, The Spa conjoins the style and energy of the city with an environment of pure relaxation. Let us restore your well-being with a range of tailor-made treatments that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. See all our treatments here.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we are taking precautionary measures in consideration of guidance shared by various organizations in an effort to maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and colleagues.
Our Hosts lead a range of complimentary weekly activities so you can leave feeling like a true Andaz local!
Every day - Wine Hour 5-7PM (glass of wine & some snacks to the room)
Hotel Story Tour 5PM every Tuesday & Friday (on request).
A range of local benefits you can enjoy exclusively as an Andaz guests!
Moco Museum featuring the iconic Banksy exhibit: Purchase 1 ticket with our hosts and receive a Marcel Wanders wish pin to leave your mark on the city in the Moco garden. Purchase 5 tickets and get a free Moco poster. Travelling with a group? ask about the Andaz VIP Moco experience - bubbles, bites & a VIP tour for up to 6 people.
Moooi Design Store: Featuring some of Marcel Wanders' most iconic design pieces to take home with you. Show you key card to enjoy a coffee & guided showround. Make a purchase and receive a complimentary body lotion.
Boom Chicago: Present your key card to enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles at the bar.
Abraham Kef Fromagerie: Present your key card to enjoy 10% off spends of 25Euro at Marnixstraat store. At the tasting room in North, enjoy a complimentary wine or beer with your tasting board.
Since 2013, Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht has been awarded the Green Globe Certification, the top global certification for sustainability. Discover how we try to minimize our impact on our environment and community in everything we do.
- Bluespoon Bar leads the green bartending movement in the city. Cocktails are low waste or no waste, using overripe fruit, stalks & peels usually thrown away.
- We joined Amsterdam’s #iAmStrawless movement and challenged all Andaz hotels worldwide to do the same. There are no straws in sight.
- We offer a Conserve Program for bed linen. Guests place the conserve card on the bed to reuse linen another night.
- Energy cards for guestrooms avoid unnecessary energy usage when the room is not occupied. Besides, energy efficient TVs, minibars, lighting & occupancy sensors are installed.
- We recycle all plastic bottles from guestrooms. And new water bottles are delivered in less packaging. All paper products in the hotel are eco-certified.
- Luxurious Zenology amenities in all guestrooms are eco-friendly and do not contain harmful ingredients for both humans and environment.
- Local, organic or fair trade F&B items are preferred.
- Bimonthly Green Team meetings ensure we are always on a sustainable path.
- To give back to our community, guests can enjoy weekly activities , think bike tour, walking tour, hotel design tour, morning run & the Andaz boat tour.
- To support local businesses, Andaz guests can make the most of #OnlyinAndaz perks at our favourite local shops & attractions.
- The hotel is easily accessible by bike or public transport, no need for cars!
SUMMER OF PRIDE OFFER