News + Events
Our Hosts lead a range of complimentary weekly activities so you can leave feeling like a true Andaz local!
Monday: Every day Wine Hour in the Library 5-7PM
Tuesday: Hotel Story Tour 5PM every Tuesday & Friday (meet in the lobby). Every day Wine Hour in the Library 5-7PM
Wednesday: Morning Run 7.30AM every Wednesday (meet in lobby). Every day Wine Hour in the Library 5-7PM
Thursday: Every day Wine Hour in the Library 5-7PM
Friday: Hotel Story Tour 5PM every Tuesday & Friday (meet in lobby). Every day Wine Hour in the Library 5-7PM
Saturday: Discover the Nine Streets walk. 9AM every Saturday. Every day Wine Hour in the Library 5-7PM
Sunday: Two Sundays a month join the 9AM guided bike tour to discover Amsterdam like a true local (ask our Hosts for exact dates). Every day Wine Hour in the Library 5-7PM
A range of local benefits you can enjoy exclusively as an Andaz guests!
Moco Museum featuring the iconic Banksy exhibit: Purchase 1 ticket with our hosts and receive a Marcel Wanders wish pin to leave your mark on the city in the Moco garden. Purchase 5 tickets and get a free Moco poster. Travelling with a group? ask about the Andaz VIP Moco experience - bubbles, bites & a VIP tour for up to 6 people.
Moooi Design Store: Featuring some of Marcel Wanders' most iconic design pieces to take home with you. Show you key card to enjoy a coffee & guided showround. Make a purchase and receive a complimentary body lotion.
Boom Chicago: Present your key card to enjoy a complimentary glass of bubbles at the bar.
Abraham Kef Fromagerie: Present your key card to enjoy 10% off spends of 25Euro at Marnixstraat store. At the tasting room in North, enjoy a complimentary wine or beer with your tasting board.
The best way to see Amsterdam is from the water. So join us every Friday & Saturday for a traditional canal cruise in our Eeuw boat steeped in history. With space for only 12 people on this intimate wooden salon boat, this weekly activity is perfect for couples, individuals or even for the family. Drinks, bites and a 90 minute cruise included. Private tours also available, ask our Hosts for more information.
Book your seat with our Hosts and meet in the Andaz Library at 4.45PM to set sail promptly from our Andaz dock at 5PM.
Since 2013, Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht has been awarded the Green Globe Certification, the top global certification for sustainability. Discover how we try to minimize our impact on our environment and community in everything we do.
- Bluespoon Bar leads the green bartending movement in the city. Cocktails are low waste or no waste, using overripe fruit, stalks & peels usually thrown away.
- We joined Amsterdam’s #iAmStrawless movement and challenged all Andaz hotels worldwide to do the same. There are no straws in sight.
- We offer a Conserve Program for bed linen. Guests place the conserve card on the bed to reuse linen another night.
- Energy cards for guestrooms avoid unnecessary energy usage when the room is not occupied. Besides, energy efficient TVs, minibars, lighting & occupancy sensors are installed.
- We recycle all plastic bottles from guestrooms. And new water bottles are delivered in less packaging. All paper products in the hotel are eco-certified.
- Luxurious Zenology amenities in all guestrooms are eco-friendly and do not contain harmful ingredients for both humans and environment.
- Local, organic or fair trade F&B items are preferred.
- Bimonthly Green Team meetings ensure we are always on a sustainable path.
- To give back to our community, guests can enjoy weekly activities , think bike tour, walking tour, hotel design tour, morning run & the Andaz boat tour.
- To support local businesses, Andaz guests can make the most of #OnlyinAndaz perks at our favourite local shops & attractions.
- The hotel is easily accessible by bike or public transport, no need for cars!
Championing sustainable bartending in the city, Bluespoon closes the loop between the bar & restaurant with a buzzing event on the first Thursday of every month. An evening celebrating a new menu of zero-waste cocktails, a new spirit partner, paired bites and DJ beats.
Next event before our summer break - Thursday 4th July!