1 of 1
Stay a Quick Drive from Agadir
Taghazout Bay is a small fishing village turned eco-friendly resort enclave. Visitors hail from all over the world to surf these famous waters off the western coast of Morocco and to enjoy the temperate climate year-round. And nestled along the west coast is Hyatt Place Taghazout Bay, a seaside hotel with ocean and mountain views at every turn.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Healthy breakfast options to start the day
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
ATTENTION: In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, only the hotel’s Villas are available for guests to book.
Enjoy views of the Atlas Mountains, the ocean, or the hotel's own herb gardens from your room, featuring plush robes, separate living spaces, and—in most rooms—a private balcony or terrace. Choose the Ocean View Villa to enjoy a private pool.
Wake up to breakfast buffet served fresh every day. Start your morning with a range of international items including made-to-order pancakes, omelet station, whole fruits, veal bacon and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of temping pastries and sweets.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members