1 of 1
Stay in the Heart of Lowertown St. Paul
Spread out in Hyatt Place St. Paul/Downtown with 149 rooms ranging in size from 349 to 1,024 square feet, all just a short walk from Lowertown’s top attractions. Catch a ballgame at CHS Field, explore the State Capitol, or enjoy a concert at Xcel Energy Center.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of temping pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free breakfast for members
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Swimming pool
- Registration desk
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- 1-6 nights - a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered.
- 7-30 nights - a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered.
- 30+ nights - please contact the hotel.
Advance notice is preferred.