1 of 1
Explore Downtown Grand Rapids
Make yourself at home in the Hotel District, in Downtown Grand Rapids, steps from the Grand Rapids Art Museum and Van Andel Arena. Whether you’re touring the breweries of “Beer City USA” or the art collections at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Hyatt Place Grand Rapids / Downtown puts you at the center of the action.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
1 to 6 nights: $75 pet cleaning fee
7 to 30 nights: $150 fee
For stays over 30 nights, please check with us in advance.