1 of 1
A Different Place to Stay in Ann Arbor
A modern stay which provides the proximity to downtown Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan with the luxury of spacious rooms and ease of access to I-94. Enjoy drinks and small bites at The Bar, free parking, and for World of Hyatt members, free breakfast..
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration desk
- Swimming pool
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance