ON-PROPERTY COVID-19 TESTING FOR A FEE:
As an extension of Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, Hyatt Regency Merida has arranged for on-property COVID-19 testing for a fee through August 31st, 2022. This is valid for up to two registered guests per guestroom per stay. Tests are subject to availability. See pricing below.
To further care for any guest who is required to extend their stay due to a delay in testing or test results or a positive test result prior to their return flight, Hyatt Regency Merida will offer a special Travel Delay Rate, extending up to 50% off the standard rate as well as up to 30% off on-site food and beverage, including room service (excludes alcohol). The rate is valid for stays up to 14 nights. No minimum length of stay is required at this time, and guests must book with hotel directly while on property.
See terms and conditions below.
Tests are performed at nearby Biomedicos de Merida . Appointments
are required and can be made online at the following website:
COVID-19 RT-PCR Test:
USD $185 On Hotel Site
Rapid Antigen Test:
USD $42 - On Hotel Site
Terms & Conditions:
Complimentary rapid antigen or RT-PCR testing only applies to guests at participating hotels through May 31, 2021 who are departing for the U.S.
A complimentary rapid antigen test or RT-PCR (based on location) will be offered for each guest, up to two (2) registered guests per guestroom per stay, on direct and third-party bookings.
Tests must be conducted during a stay at a participating hotel, and no refund or credit will be issued for unused tests. Guest may be required to show proof of travel plans.
Minimum stay requirements for large groups/weddings are at the discretion of resort.
Testing offer not valid for guests traveling to other locations and subject to terms and conditions disclosed at time of booking.
Travel Delay Rate valid in connection with extending both direct and third-party bookings and will be based on prevailing rate at time of reservation extension.
Rate must be booked on-property due to a delay in testing or test results, or a positive test during stay and prior to departure.
Guest may be required to show proof of test status and interrupted travel plans.
Valid at all Hyatt hotels in Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and South America, excluding Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resorts. Rate may only be booked by a guest during a stay.
Participating hotels reserve the right to change Travel Delay Rate to the then-current Hyatt Daily Rate in the event of fraud, abuse or misuse of the Travel Delay Rate.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice for any reason, including if the CDC modifies its testing requirements.
Offers subject to availability and void where prohibited by law.
A maximum of 2 pets per room is allowed with a maximum weight of 48 lb. When entering with 2 pets, combined weight should not exceed 75 lb.
For guests staying 1-14 nights, there will be a Pet Fee charge of $60 USD plus taxes (daily exchange rate) for the first night, and $30 USD plus taxes per consecutive night for room cleaning, which is non-refundable.
For guests staying more than 14 nights, an additional charge may apply which will be assessed by the cleaning provider itself. This is due to deeper cleaning of the room.
Guests will receive a bed and bowls for food of their pets according to availability.
1. 6th floor will be assigned to guests with pets.
2. The Hotel is prepared to accommodate the pet in the room, as long as the pet is fully trained and meets the requirements of the Hotel.
3. The pet must be on a leash inside the Hotel, this includes all public areas, with the exception of the room.
4. Pets are allowed in specific areas of the hotel. Ask at check in for the available areas.
5. The guest will be responsible for cleaning up their pet waste in all areas of the property.
6. Any disturbance, such as barking and/or howling, should be restricted to avoid disturbing guests.
7. The guest should contact the cleaning department to arrange a convenient time for cleaning service, as Housekeeping cannot access the room if there is a pet in the room unless the owner is present. Otherwise pet should be kept in a cage if it is left unattended during the cleaning process.
8. Upon check-in, the guest will sign a letter accepting responsibility for all material and/or personal damages resulting from their pet. They will also accept to disclaim the hotel of all responsibility and damages suffered as a result of your pet.
9. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest credit/debit card account in accordance with the cost of such damages.