Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen Resort is a pet friendly hotel, understood as pet dogs and cats.
It is allowed a maximum of two pets per room and their total weight (combined) cannot exceeds 34kg (Thirty-four) kilograms.
The hotel will charge a fee of USD 100.00 (one hundred American dollars) per room/per stay. The amount will be converted into local currency, using the official exchange rate on the day of your check in and will be charged to the room billing.
The Pet Fee is related to the cleaning and maintenance of areas and accessories for your pets and is mandatory for all guests who stay with their pets.
For your convenience, our hotel will provide accessories for your pet to use while at our hotel.
Service PET: Hotel will not charge the Pet Fee if you are staying with your Service Pet and a copy of your doctor prescription needs to be presented upon your check in, in order to waive this charge.
1. The hotel will accommodate your pet in the guest room, as long as your pet counts with all local and national health requirements.
2. Pets must remain at all times with their proper leash inside the hotel facilities, except when they are in a guest room.
3. By Law pets are not allowed on the beach area.
4. Pets are welcome in our food and beverage outlets and pool at designated areas only.
5. For your pet comfort, a special area has been designated to walk your pet. Guests are responsible for cleaning up both the pets and its waste within the hotel facilities and the mention area.
6. Any alteration that pets may cause, such as barking, etc., must be restricted to ensure the comfort of the other guests.
7. Guests must be present at the time of room cleaning. If guest is not in the room with the pet, cleaning will not be done. We recommend you to schedule a specific time to clean the room with the hotel´s Housekeeper department.
8. Guests assume full responsibility and release from any claim and/or demand, whether in national territory or abroad, to the hotel, affiliates, representatives and/or collaborators, that may arise for any damage that the pet may cause to the property, as well as personal injuries caused to a guest and/or third person and also to others pets at the property. The hotel reserves the right to charge the cost of such damages or injuries charges to the guest´s account.
Thank you for choosing Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort while visiting Mexico and we hope that you and your pet will enjoy an unforgettable stay.
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort's modern amenities include the following elements to make your stay as comfortable, convenient and as possible:
- Accessible public areas
- Audible smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible doors in ADA guestrooms and public areas
- Accessible sinks/vanities in ADA guestrooms and public areas
- Bathroom grab rails in ADA guestrooms and public areas
$25 resort fee per room per night includes:
- In-room Nespresso Machine and capsules with daily refill
- Tea selection, replenished daily
- 24h Gym access (Based on local regulations)
- Daily children’s activities
- Pool-side flavored water
- Sunscreen/Sunblock provided at Pool Area
- Mosquitoes repellent provided in Pool Area and guestrooms
- Pool-side fruit treats, popsicles and cold facial towels
- Outdoor movie night on Saturdays
- Use of Bicycles/helmet
- Guided bicycle tours on Sundays (upon request )
- Discount Kid’s Club access (One hour per kid, per stay at Tortuguita kids club activities change daily which may include cooking class, giant Jenga, Mr. Potato, Chuck O, and piñata)
- Daily adult resort classes (changes daily which may include cooking, massage, mixology, dance)
- Daily movies at Hashtag Cinema (upon request)
- Live music selected days
- Premium WiFi