Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort is a pet-friendly hotel, understood as pet: dogs and cats with a limit of 22 (twenty-two) kilograms.
Guests can only have one pet per room; a non-refundable $80 USD (eighty American dollars) deep-cleaning fee will apply in standard rooms and/or $100 USD (one hundred American dollars) in suite rooms. This charge is per stay.
Guests with pets will receive a bed and bowls for their pet in their room. By local regulation, service animals are exempt from cleaning fees.
1. The hotel will accommodate your pet in the guest room, as long as your pet is fully trained, properly restrained in its cage, and meets all local and national health requirements.
2. Pets must remain at all times on their leash when inside the hotel facilities, except when they are in a guest room.
3. By law, pets are not allowed in the beach area.
4. Pets are not allowed in any of the food and beverage outlets (The Grill at 1-26, La Cocina, Grand Club), as well as in the Cenote Spa and hotel´s pool areas. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
5. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after both the pet(s) and pet waste within the hotel facilities.
6. Any alteration that pets may cause, such as barking, etc., must be restricted to ensure the comfort of the other guests.
7. Guests must be present at the time of room cleaning. If guest is not in the room with the pet, cleaning cannot be done. It is recommended to schedule a specific time to clean the room with the hotel´s housekeeping department.
8. Guests assume full responsibility and release from any claim and/or demand, whether in national territory or abroad, to the hotel, affiliates, representatives and/or collaborators, that may arise for any damage that the pet may cause to the property, as well as personal injuries caused to a guest and/or third person. The hotel reserves the right to charge the cost of such damages to the guest´s account.
9. The pet’s medical certificate is mandatory upon check in.
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort's modern amenities include the following elements to make your stay as comfortable, convenient and as possible:
Accessible public areas
Audible smoke alarms
Wheelchair accessible doors in ADA guestrooms and public areas
Accessible sinks/vanities in ADA guestrooms and public areas
Bathroom grab rails in ADA guestrooms and public areas
$10 resort fee per room per night includes: