COMPLIMENTARY ON-PROPERTY COVID-19 TESTING:
As an extension of Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen has arranged for complimentary on-property COVID-19 testing for guests traveling to the U.S. This is valid for up to two registered guests per guestroom per stay. Guests may purchase additional on-property tests for a fee (additional tests are subject to availability). See pricing below.
To further care for any guest who is required to extend their stay due to a delay in testing or test results or a positive test result prior to their return flight, Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen will offer a special Travel Delay Rate, extending up to 50% off the standard rate as well as up to 50% off on-site food and beverage, including room service (excludes alcohol). The rate is valid for stays up to 14 nights. No minimum length of stay is required at this time, and guests must book with hotel directly while on property.
An appointment is required. RT-PCR tests results are provided within 18 hours. Rapid Antigen test results are provided within 30 minutes. Off-site tests are administered at Playa del Carmen Hospital, approximately 1.5 km from the hotel.
Complimentary testing is arranged for guests staying a minimum of 3 nights.
To request the test; please contact email@example.com our Concierge will take care of your appointment
For more information call +52 984 875 1234 to learn more.
Additional Testing Costs:
Off-site COVID-19 RT-PCR Test: USD $125
On-site Rapid Antigen Test: USD $35
Terms & Conditions:
Complimentary rapid antigen or RT-PCR testing only applies to guests at participating hotels who are departing for the U.S.
A complimentary rapid antigen test or RT-PCR (based on location) will be offered for each guest, up to two (2) registered guests per guestroom per stay, on direct and third-party bookings. Complimentary testing is arranged for guests staying a minimum of 3 nights.
Tests must be conducted during a stay at a participating hotel, and no refund or credit will be issued for unused tests. Guest may be required to show proof of travel plans.
Minimum stay requirements for large groups/weddings are at the discretion of resort.
Testing offer not valid for guests traveling to other locations and subject to terms and conditions disclosed at time of booking.
Travel Delay Rate valid in connection with extending both direct and third-party bookings and will be based on prevailing rate at time of reservation extension.
Rate must be booked on-property due to a delay in testing or test results, or a positive test during stay and prior to departure.
Guest may be required to show proof of test status and interrupted travel plans.
Valid at all Hyatt hotels in Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and South America, excluding Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resorts. Rate may only be booked by a guest during a stay.
Participating hotels reserve the right to change Travel Delay Rate to the then-current Hyatt Daily Rate in the event of fraud, abuse or misuse of the Travel Delay Rate.
Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice for any reason, including if the CDC modifies its testing requirements.
Offers subject to availability and void where prohibited by law.
Mexico Travel Planning Information:
We are pleased to welcome you at Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen. The safety and wellbeing of all our guests and colleagues is our top priority. Please refer to the guidelines and protocols in place in an effort to ensure you have a safe stay with us.
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen resort had partnered with Hospiten, an international private hospital network, to facilitate test appointments and comply with all current travel regulations. The test complies with all current travel regulations, with results delivered within 24 hours by email. The resort provides 2 complimentary antigen tests with a minimum lenght of stay of 3 nights. And quarantine services for guests that test positive with up to a 50% discount on the standard rate and 50% on food and beverage. Learn more here.
In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, some services and facilities will be impacted. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly.
Face coverings – Required in all indoor and outdoor public areas. Learn more.
Government mandate - This location may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place including national, local and health advisories and requirements. For a full overview of resort safety measures visit Our Commitment to Your Wellbeing.
- For more information call +52 984 875 1234 to learn more
Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen Resort is a pet friendly hotel, understood as pet dogs and cats.
It is allowed a maximum of two pets per room and their total weight (combined) cannot exceeds 34kg (Thirty-four) kilograms.
The hotel will charge a fee of USD 100.00 (one hundred American dollars) per room/per stay. The amount will be converted into local currency, using the official exchange rate on the day of your check in and will be charged to the room billing.
The Pet Fee is related to the cleaning and maintenance of areas and accessories for your pets and is mandatory for all guests who stay with their pets.
For your convenience, our hotel will provide accessories for your pet to use while at our hotel.
Service PET: Hotel will not charge the Pet Fee if you are staying with your Service Pet and a copy of your doctor prescription needs to be presented upon your check in, in order to waive this charge.
1. The hotel will accommodate your pet in the guest room, as long as your pet counts with all local and national health requirements.
2. Pets must remain at all times with their proper leash inside the hotel facilities, except when they are in a guest room.
3. By Law pets are not allowed on the beach area.
4. Pets are welcome in our food and beverage outlets and pool at designated areas only.
5. For your pet comfort, a special area has been designated to walk your pet. Guests are responsible for cleaning up both the pets and its waste within the hotel facilities and the mention area.
6. Any alteration that pets may cause, such as barking, etc., must be restricted to ensure the comfort of the other guests.
7. Guests must be present at the time of room cleaning. If guest is not in the room with the pet, cleaning will not be done. We recommend you to schedule a specific time to clean the room with the hotel´s Housekeeper department.
8. Guests assume full responsibility and release from any claim and/or demand, whether in national territory or abroad, to the hotel, affiliates, representatives and/or collaborators, that may arise for any damage that the pet may cause to the property, as well as personal injuries caused to a guest and/or third person and also to others pets at the property. The hotel reserves the right to charge the cost of such damages or injuries charges to the guest´s account.
Thank you for choosing Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort while visiting Mexico and we hope that you and your pet will enjoy an unforgettable stay.
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort's modern amenities include the following elements to make your stay as comfortable, convenient and as possible:
- Accessible public areas
- Audible smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible doors in ADA guestrooms and public areas
- Accessible sinks/vanities in ADA guestrooms and public areas
- Bathroom grab rails in ADA guestrooms and public areas
$25 resort fee per room per night includes:
- In-room Nespresso machine and capsules with daily refill
- Tea selection (replenished daily)
- Complimentary water in guestrooms
- Gym access (Based on local regulations)
- Daily children’s activities
- Pool-side flavored water and popsicles
- Sunscreen/Sunblock provided at Pool Area
- Mosquitoes repellent provided in Pool Area and guestrooms upon request
- Outdoor movie night on selected days
- Use of Bicycles/helmet
- Guided bicycle tours (3 times per week)
- Complimentary entrance to Tortuguita & Hashtag
- Daily Resort Activities (certain classes are subject to an upcharge)
- Surprise Happenings all weeks
- Premium WiFi