Resort Fee & Service Charge
A resort fee of 9.5% of room rate per room per night (subject to change) is applied to every room each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- In-room Nespresso machine and capsules with daily refill
- Tea selection (replenished daily)
- Complimentary water in guestrooms
- Access to Fitness facilities(Based on local regulations)
- Access to Spa facilities
- Pool-side flavored water and popsicles
- Access to pool facilities and amenities
- Premium WiFi
- Outdoor movie night on selected days
- Use of Bicycles/helmet
- Guided bicycle tours (3 times per week)
- Complimentary entrance to Tortuguita & Hashtag kids club and game room
- Daily Resort Activities and Classes (certain classes are subject to an upcharge)
- Rotation of on-property entertainment programming and activations
- Access to beach facilities and amenities
- Access to on-site parking
- Access to Mosquito Repellent throughout property
For the employees and not retained by the hotel
5.5% of room rate per room per night
Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen Resort is a pet-friendly hotel, understood for pet dogs and cats.
It is allowed a maximum of two pets per room and their total weight (combined) cannot exceeds 36 kg (thirty-six) / 80 lb (eighty).
The hotel will charge a fee of USD 100.00 (one hundred American dollars) per room/per stay. The amount will be converted into local currency, using the official exchange rate on the day of your check-in and will be charged to the room billing.
The Pet Fee is related to the cleaning and maintenance of areas and accessories for your pets and is mandatory for all guests who stay with their pets.
For your convenience, our hotel will provide accessories for your pet to use while at our hotel.
Service PET: Hotel will not charge the Pet Fee if you are staying with your Service Pet and a copy of your doctor's prescription needs to be presented upon your check-in, in order to waive this charge.
1. The hotel will accommodate your pet in the guest room, as long as your pet counts to all local and national health requirements.
2. Pets must remain at all times on their proper leash inside the hotel facilities, except when they are in a guest room.
3. By Law pets are not allowed on the beach area.
4. Pets are welcome in our food and beverage outlets and designated areas only. Pets are not allowed inside swimming pools.
5. For your pet's comfort, a special area has been designated to walk your pet. Guests are responsible for cleaning up both the pets and their waste within the hotel facilities and the mentioned area.
6. Any alteration that pets may cause, such as barking, etc., must be restricted to ensure the comfort of the other guests.
7. Guests must be present at the time of room cleaning. If the guest is not in the room with the pet, cleaning will not be done. We recommend you schedule a specific time to clean the room with the hotel´s Housekeeper department.
8. Guests assume full responsibility and release from any claim and/or demand, whether in the national territory or abroad, to the hotel, affiliates, representatives, and/or collaborators, that may arise for any damage that the pet may cause to the property, as well as personal injuries caused to a guest and/or third person and also to others pets at the property. The hotel reserves the right to charge the cost of such damages or injuries charges to the guest´s account.
Thank you for choosing Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort while visiting Mexico and we hope that you and your pet will enjoy an unforgettable stay.
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort's modern amenities include the following elements to make your stay as comfortable, convenient and as possible:
- Accessible public areas
- Audible smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible doors in ADA guestrooms and public areas
- Accessible sinks/vanities in ADA guestrooms and public areas
- Bathroom grab rails in ADA guestrooms and public areas