Future changes: *Bookings on and beyond March 01, 2023 a destination fee of $20.00 /per night plus tax (subject to change) is applied to every room each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Hotel Shuttle 7am-10pm daily throughout Cambridge (based upon availability)
- 24 hour access to our State of the Art Fitness center including the use of Peleton machines
- 10% discounted tickets for Old Trolley Tours (Savings of $5.04/Adult Ticket)
- $11.00 discount on adult Museum of Science tickets and $6.00 off child tickets
- 10% discounted tickets for Bostons Children's Museum
- Guest Bicycles to utilize based on availability to explore the city
- Long Distance & Local Calls
- Premium Wifi
- Wireless printer in lobby for boarding pass and document printing
- Storage and handling for up to 5 packages per guest
- Notary services available Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 2 bottles of water daily
- Access to water refill stations throughout the first floor
- $10.00 daily food credit towards Paperback Tavern (excluding alcohol)
Bring your dog to our pet-friendly hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Hyatt Regency Cambridge welcomes dogs 50 pounds and under to enjoy our luxury accommodations just outside of Boston. Review our pet policy and check out our available pet amenities below.
Dog welcome letter and welcome card
Pet bed and food/water bowls for use during stay
Dog biscuits upon arrival
Dog door hanger
A fee of a $100 plus tax for stays from 1-6 days and $200 plus tax for stays 7+ nights will be charged upon check in. An additional $100 deep-cleaning fee will be assessed for stays between seven and 30 days. Reservation must be made at least three days in advance.
Dogs 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.