Enjoy the Heart of Boston's Seaport District at Our Waterfront Hotel
Discover the best of Boston's waterfront district at Hyatt Place Boston Seaport District, located just minutes away from the breathtaking harbor and a short walk from the iconic Ted Williams Tunnel and Leader Bank Pavilion. With comfortable rooms, modern amenities, and stunning views, it's the perfect home base for exploring the vibrant Seaport neighborhood.
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- On-Site Restaurant
- Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Digital Key
- Digital Check-In
- In-Room Chromecast
- Business Services
- Meeting Facilities
Map, Parking + Transportation
- +1 857 328 1234
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Healthy breakfast options to start the day
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
Wake up to free breakfast served every day at The Breakfast Bar where you’ll find a wide array of choices from fresh fruit, yogurt, and granola, to eggs, hash browns, waffles, and more.
Conveniently located in our free-flowing lobby, The Placery offers a thoughtfully sourced, cleverly curated menu. Try our Signature Burger, Chicken Caesar Salad, Turkey Pesto Sandwich, or sharable Parmesan Fries, which can be paired with one of our premium alcoholic beverages. Cheers!
Looking to grab something To-Go? The Market has a selection of bottled drinks, and fresh conveniently packaged items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case is filled with an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
Hotel Accessibility Features
We are committed to providing equal access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities. The features also make this hotel more accessible for older individuals with changing abilities to ensure a seamless experience. Our overall goal is to improve usability throughout the hotel for all guests.
Accessible Hotel Parking and Transportation
- Valet Parking
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Desk
- Public Restrooms
- Fitness Center/Exercise Facilities
- Business Center
Accessibility for Guest Rooms and Meetings
- Text Telephone TTY
- Closed-Caption or Closed-Captioning Decoders for Guest Room Televisions
- Accessible Guest Rooms with Mobility Features Have Doorways with 32 in (0.81 m) of Clear Width
7–30 nights: a $75 plus an additional deep cleaning fee of $100.
Dogs weighing 50 pounds and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.