OFF-SITE COVID-19 TESTING:
As an extension of Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, our property can currently help arrange for COVID-19 testing at a local facility. See testing fee(s) below.
RT-PCR Test: Dependent on Insurance Provider
Rapid Antigen Test: Dependent on Insurance Provider
Testing Details: Tests are performed at a local off-site facility and are subject to availability. See terms and conditions below. Appointments are required and can be made via this link https://www.yourdocsin.com/cambridge-md/ .
Tests are performed at a local off-site facility and are subject to availability. See terms and conditions below.
Appointments are required and can be made [via this link or] facilitated by contacting the hotel directly.
Terms & Conditions:
Testing arrangements facilitated by participating hotels or resorts are available for registered guests only.
Tests must be conducted during a stay at a participating hotel or resort, and no refund or credit will be issued for unused tests. Guest may be required to show proof of travel plans.
Tests are conducted by a third party, who is solely responsible for administering the tests; results are not shared with the hotel or resort.
Tests may be subject to test provider’s terms and conditions.
This offering, including availability and price, is subject to change at any time, without notice.
Safety Guidelines and Resort Information
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Chesapeake Experience:
Hygiene and Safety
- Disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas with hospital-grade disinfectant such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons and employee areas. Our onsite hygiene manager will be ensuring we are adhering to all operational guidelines and protocols.
- For the safety of our guests and colleagues, we will not be entering guest rooms at any time during your stay. Simply dial ‘0’ for contactless room-delivery of any needs you may have.
- The front drive will be designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and there will be bell service and sanitized bell carts available for guest’s use. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance. We have convenient premium parking, steps away from the front doors with a fee associated.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances.
- The updated arrival process will include a safety glass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience. You will also have the option of keyless guestroom entry by using your World of Hyatt app for World of Hyatt members.
- Social distancing will be required in all public areas and meeting space. There will also be social distancing signage and floor decals displayed throughout the resort. Furniture in the lobby, pool deck, restaurants, and other relaxation areas will be rearranged to allow for proper distancing.
- Face masks Guided by our purpose – to care for people so they can be their best – and through our Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, Hyatt continues to review COVID-19 mandates and guidelines in consideration of federal and local mandates, guidance from health authorities, as well as medical expert and industry guidance. The health and wellbeing of guests and colleagues, who are the heart of our business, remains a top priority, as we continue to move through the phases of COVID-19 recovery. In light of relaxed CDC and AHLA face coverings guidance for vaccinated people, and after considerable review, we have determined the best the approach for our business and recovery is to update our face coverings mandate for fully vaccinated guests and colleagues at Hyatt hotels in the U.S. Effective immediately, Hyatt hotels in the U.S. will encourage guests to wear face coverings on property where social distancing is not feasible. However, aligned with the CDC’s new guidance, face coverings are no longer required indoors or outdoors for guests who are fully vaccinated. Face coverings are still required for non-vaccinated guests in all indoor public areas of hotels, as well as outdoors where social distancing is not feasible (with some limited exceptions). All hotel colleagues are still required to wear face masks indoors. We will ease face-coverings requirements for fully vaccinated colleagues working outside who are not in close contact with others. As we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic recovery together, Hyatt continues to lead with care, creativity and flexibility, offering guests peace of mind for when they’re ready to travel again. We are hopeful that this guidance, combined with vaccination distribution, will help boost people’s confidence around travel and will be an important step to getting the hospitality industry back on track.
- Each colleague will be trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
- Pool chairs will be configured to ensure separation between groups of guests traveling together. If you need to move the pool chairs for any reason, we ask that you please ensure they remain at least 6 feet away from other parties.
- Pool chairs will be sanitized continuously throughout the day.
- We will continue to stay in compliance with any regulations for pools in accordance with the State of Maryland.
- Cabanas are available. Please contact us at (410) 901 1234 for availability.
Open Amenities and More
- We have many resort amenities available while you are visiting. Some recommendations for our outdoor activities include: Disc Golf, Mini Golf, Putt Putt Golf, Blue Heron Rookery Nature Walk, Sand Volleyball, Cornhole, Tennis Courts, Horseshoes, playground, Kayak or Paddleboard rental, Watersport rentals and Bike rentals.
- The fitness center will be open daily please continue to maintain social distancing.
- Game room is open daily
- Sago Spa & Salon is open
- Pre-made s’mores kit with disposable sticks will be available for purchase.
River Marsh Golf Club Updates
The Pro Shop will be open from 8am-5pm daily.
- Dining tables have been rearranged to ensure social distancing. Blue Point Provisions Co will remain closed until further notice.
- Our restaurants, Water’s Edge Grill, Eagle’s Nest Bar & Grille, Michener’s Bar, Dock’s Poolside Bar & Grill and Bay Country Market will also have mobile ordering/paying and pick up options available. For updates and hours of operation for each restaurant, please call the resort at (410) 901-1234
Meetings and Events
- Event capacities have been modified to allow proper social distancing. Meeting room layouts will be tailored to each event in order to ensure distancing and a quality experience.
- Increased social distancing is also available with Encore’s MeetSAFE program that incorporates multi-room broadcast communication and multi-room/multi-venue networked communication. These designs will incorporate physical distancing measures that align with local government regulations.
- A variety of social distancing and Wellness focus activities will be available including guided tours of our onsite Blue Heron rookery, Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge, outdoor yoga or coach led exercise classes focusing on your wellbeing. Guided kayak tours, golf tournaments or Community give back activities are also available.
Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (410) 901- 1234 or email us at email@example.com
A daily resort fee of $39 plus tax will apply to all room nights.:
- Self-parking privileges
- Use of miniature golf nine hole course to include putters and golf balls
- Access to 24 hour fitness center
- Access to 3 pools
- Use of basketball court and equipment
- 9 hole Frisbee golf course
- Use of sand volleyball court and equipment
- Use of tennis courts and equipment
- Local and 800 calls
- In-room coffee and tea
- Complimentary bottles of water are avaulable upon request at the Front Desk.
Pack the leash—your four-legged family member is welcome at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina.
Canine companions must be on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, this is in consideration of other guests at the hotel.
Please enter and exit the building through the entrance on the ground floor on the Northeast side of the building.
Please stay out of restaurants, Bay County Market foyer, pool decks & beach, the golf course, and the Manor Lawn, which is located outside of Michener’s Library.
If your dog needs to be walked, please go to our “Dog Walk” areas marked between the valet parking lot and the 18th hole. Once there, you are required to pick up after your dog.
Please settle your dog in the Hyatt Dog Bed by 9:30pm, out of respect for the other guests. If the owners are leaving the dog alone for a while, please leave your cell phone number at the Front Desk in case you need to be contacted about your four-legged friend.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay does not assume any liability for the dog or its actions while on the Resort Grounds.
Nonrefundable Pet Fee: $150.00
We allow a maximum of two dogs