OFF-SITE COVID-19 TESTING:
As an extension of Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, our property can currently help arrange for COVID-19 testing at a local facility. See testing fee(s) below.
RT-PCR Test: Dependent on Insurance Provider
Rapid Antigen Test: Dependent on Insurance Provider
Testing Details: Tests are performed at a local off-site facility and are subject to availability. See terms and conditions below. Appointments are required and can be made via this link https://www.yourdocsin.com/cambridge-md/ .
Tests are performed at a local off-site facility and are subject to availability. See terms and conditions below.
Appointments are required and can be made [via this link or] facilitated by contacting the hotel directly.
Terms & Conditions:
Testing arrangements facilitated by participating hotels or resorts are available for registered guests only.
Tests must be conducted during a stay at a participating hotel or resort, and no refund or credit will be issued for unused tests. Guest may be required to show proof of travel plans.
Tests are conducted by a third party, who is solely responsible for administering the tests; results are not shared with the hotel or resort.
Tests may be subject to test provider’s terms and conditions.
This offering, including availability and price, is subject to change at any time, without notice.
Safety Guidelines and Resort Information
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, follow procedures and protocols developed in consideration from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local authorities and other leading organizations and experts.
As part of Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment below are some of the steps we are taking to ensure your health and well-being so you can enjoy your Chesapeake Experience:
Hygiene and Safety
· Disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas with hospital-grade disinfectant such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons and employee areas. Our onsite hygiene manager will be ensuring we are adhering to all operational guidelines and protocols.
In an effort to personalize your experience we will not refresh your room daily unless you request service during your stay. To schedule a room refresh we ask that you schedule service with us on your arrival. We can always supply you with additional items you may need during your stay.
· The front drive will be designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and there will be bell service. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance. We have convenient premium parking, steps away from the front doors with a fee associated.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances. The updated arrival process will include a safety glass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience. You will also have the option of keyless guestroom entry by using your World of Hyatt app for World of Hyatt members. Each colleague will be trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
· We will continue to stay in compliance with any regulations for pools in accordance with the State of Maryland. Pool Cabanas are available. Please contact us at (410) 901 1234 for availability.
Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop, and as we navigate through the opening process to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (410) 901- 1234 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A daily resort fee of $39 plus tax will apply to all room nights.:
- Self-parking privileges
- Use of miniature golf nine hole course to include putters and golf balls
- Access to 24 hour fitness center
- Access to 3 pools
- Use of basketball court and equipment
- 9 hole Frisbee golf course
- Use of sand volleyball court and equipment
- Use of tennis courts and equipment
- Local and 800 calls
- In-room coffee and tea
- Complimentary bottles of water are avaulable upon request at the Front Desk.
Pack the leash—your four-legged family member is welcome at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina.
Canine companions must be on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, this is in consideration of other guests at the hotel.
Please enter and exit the building through the entrance on the ground floor on the Northeast side of the building.
Please stay out of restaurants, Bay County Market foyer, pool decks & beach, the golf course, and the Manor Lawn, which is located outside of Michener’s Library.
If your dog needs to be walked, please go to our “Dog Walk” areas marked between the valet parking lot and the 18th hole. Once there, you are required to pick up after your dog.
Please settle your dog in the Hyatt Dog Bed by 9:30pm, out of respect for the other guests. If the owners are leaving the dog alone for a while, please leave your cell phone number at the Front Desk in case you need to be contacted about your four-legged friend.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay does not assume any liability for the dog or its actions while on the Resort Grounds.
Nonrefundable Pet Fee: $150.00
We allow a maximum of two dogs