A daily resort fee ($32 plus tax April 1 – September 30, $25 plus tax October 1 – March 31) will apply to all room nights:
- Self-parking privileges
- 2 Bottles of water per day
- Use of miniature golf nine hole course to include putters and golf balls
- Access to 24 hour fitness center
- Intra-resort shuttle
- Access to 3 pools
- Captain’s Parlor Game Room
- Golf baggage storage
- Use of basketball court and equipment
- 9 hole Frisbee golf course
- Use of sand volleyball court and equipment
- Use of tennis courts and equipment
- Daily newspaper upon request at check-in
- Local and 800 calls
- Incoming and outgoing faxes
- In-room coffee and tea
- In-room safe
Pack the leash—your four-legged family member is welcome at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina.
Canine companions must be on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, this is in consideration of other guests at the hotel.
Please enter and exit the building through the entrance on the ground floor on the Northeast side of the building.
Please stay out of restaurants, Bay County Market foyer, pool decks & beach, the golf course, and the Manor Lawn, which is located outside of Michener’s Library.
If your dog needs to be walked, please go to our “Dog Walk” areas marked between the valet parking lot and the 18th hole. Once there, you are required to pick up after your dog.
Please settle your dog in the Hyatt Dog Bed by 9:30pm, out of respect for the other guests. If the owners are leaving the dog alone for a while, please leave your cell phone number at the Front Desk in case you need to be contacted about your four-legged friend.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay does not assume any liability for the dog or its actions while on the Resort Grounds.
Nonrefundable Pet Fee: $150.00
We allow a maximum of two dogs