A daily resort fee plus tax will apply to all room nights:
$25 plus tax from October 1, 2022 through March 31, 2023
$39 plus tax from April 1, 2023 through September 30, 2023
$25 plus tax from October 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023
$39 plus tax from January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2049
- Self-parking priveleges
- Use of miniature golf nine hole course to include putters and golf balls
- Access to 24 hour fitness center
- Access to 3 pools
- Use of basketball court and equipment
- 9 hole frisbee golf course
- Use of sand volleyball court and equipment
- Use of tennis courts and equipment
- Local and 800 calls
- In-room coffee and tea
- In-room safe
- Complimentary water refill stations located throughout the resort
OFF-SITE COVID-19 TESTING:
As an extension of Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, our property can currently help arrange for COVID-19 testing at a local facility. See testing Information below.
RT-PCR Test: Dependent on Insurance Provider
Rapid Antigen Test: Dependent on Insurance Provider
Testing Details: Tests are performed at a local off-site facility and are subject to availability. See terms and conditions below. Appointments are required and can be made via this link https://www.yourdocsin.com/cambridge-md/ .
Tests are performed at a local off-site facility and are subject to availability. See terms and conditions below.
Appointments are required and can be made [via this link or] facilitated by contacting the hotel directly.
Terms & Conditions:
Testing arrangements facilitated by participating hotels or resorts are available for registered guests only.
Tests must be conducted during a stay at a participating hotel or resort, and no refund or credit will be issued for unused tests. Guest may be required to show proof of travel plans.
Tests are conducted by a third party, who is solely responsible for administering the tests; results are not shared with the hotel or resort.
Tests may be subject to test provider’s terms and conditions.
This offering, including availability and price, is subject to change at any time, without notice.
Safety Guidelines and Resort Information
At Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay, we are committed to caring for our guests, colleagues and customers, as your safety and well-being is always a top priority.
The health and well being of our guests and colleagues remain a top priority as we continue navigating through the COVID 19 pandemic.
The following procedures and guidelines in partnership with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC), and American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) have been updated to take immediate effect for ALL colleagues and guests which have been outlined below:
Hygiene and Safety
· Disinfecting of high-touch surfaces in areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurants, meeting/event space recreational areas, public restrooms, elevator buttons and employee areas. Our onsite Hygiene Manager will be ensuring we are adhering to all operational guidelines and protocols.
· The front drive will be designated as a guest drop off for unpacking vehicles and there will be bell service. The front drive will also be available for ADA assistance. We have convenient premium parking, steps away from the front doors with a fee associated.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be placed in prominent areas throughout the hotel’s public spaces and entrances. The updated arrival process will include a safety glass barrier at the front desk for a contact-free check in experience. You will also have the option of keyless guestroom entry by using your World of Hyatt app for World of Hyatt members. Each colleague will be trained and certified in updated processes for hygiene and cleanliness.
· Our restaurants offer mobile ordering and touchless payment and pick up options available.
· We will continue to stay in compliance with any regulations for pools in accordance with the State of Maryland. Pool Cabanas are available. Please contact us at (410) 901 1234 for availability.
Please note that all of these items are subject to change as local and state government guidelines continue to develop, and as we navigate through to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the resort at (410) 901- 1234 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pack the leash—your four-legged family member is welcome at the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina.
Canine companions must be on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, this is in consideration of other guests at the hotel.
Please enter and exit the building through the entrance on the ground floor on the Northeast side of the building.
Please stay out of restaurants, Bay County Market foyer, pool decks & beach, the golf course, and the Manor Lawn, which is located outside of Michener’s Library.
If your dog needs to be walked, please go to our “Dog Walk” areas marked by the 18th hole. Once there, you are required to pick up after your dog.
Please settle your dog in the Hyatt Dog Bed by 9:30pm, out of respect for the other guests. If the owners are leaving the dog alone for a while, please leave your cell phone number at the Front Desk in case you need to be contacted about your four-legged friend.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay does not assume any liability for the dog or its actions while on the Resort Grounds.
Nonrefundable Pet Fee: $150.00
We allow a maximum of two dogs