News + Events
Treat your loved one to Mother's Day Brunch at Water's Edge Grill!
$54.95 Per adult
$27.95 Per child between ages 6-12
Complimentary for children 5 years of age and under
Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar –$15.00
Farm Fresh Omelets
- Prepared with Fresh Cage Free Eggs, Egg Beaters or Egg Whites with Virginia Ham, Bell Peppers, Baby Spinach, Mushrooms, Pork Sausage, Chicken Sausage, Ham, Bacon Lardons, Vidalia Onion, Vine Ripe Tomato, Cheddar Cheese, Pepper Jack Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese
Mom’s Breakfast Classics
- Scrambled Eggs with Chives
- Applewood Smoked Bacon, Chicken Apple Sausage
- Wilted baby Kale, Roasted Tomatoes, Aged Gruyere Crustless Egg white Quiche
- Skillet Roasted Yukon Breakfast Potatoes with Sweet Peppers and Caramelized Onions
- Belgian Waffle Bar- Maple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Fresh Berries, Blueberry Syrup, and Cinnamon Butter
- Seasonal Fruit & Berries - Watermelon, Pineapple, Honeydew Melon, Orange Wedges, Seasonal Berries
- Build your own Organic Yogurt Parfaits – Fresh Mixed Seasonal Berries & Kumquat Compote
- Assorted Cereals - Chia Seeds, Shaved Almonds, Coconut, Raisins, and Sunflower Seeds
- Smoked Atlantic Salmon - Chives, Cream Cheese, Red Onions, Cucumber, Capers, Cherry Tomatoes, Hardboiled Eggs, Meyer Lemons, and Assorted Bagel
- Fresh Bakery Breads, Danishes, Muffins, Bagels and Croissants
- Peel and Eat Shrimp & Choptank Sweet Oysters with Napa Valley Red Wine Mignonette, Horseradish-Tomato Sauce, Fresh Lemons
Carved to Order
- Hickory Smoked Citrus Brined Heritage Pork Loin – Apple Mostarda, Natural Jus
- Peppercorn Crusted Prime Rib - Bordelaise Sauce, Horseradish Cream
Artisanal Charcuterie and Cheeses
- Italian Inspired Cured Meats, Olives, Pickles and Mustards with Rustic seeded bread loaves and Crostini’s
- Domestic & Aged Crafted Cheeses
- Salt Roasted Pecans, Fig Jam, Candied Walnuts, and Local Preserves
From the Garden & Small Plates
- Caesar Salad - Grilled Romaine, Jalapeno Cornbread Croutons, Crispy Anchovies, Shaved Parmesan Cheese, and Chipotle Caesar Dressing
- Watermelon & Tomato Salad - Grilled Red Onion, Feta Cheese, Lemon Lime Vinaigrette, Pepitas, and Mache Lettuce
- Farro Salad - Spring Onion, Grilled Fennel, Marinated Artichokes, Wild Mushrooms, Almonds, and Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing
- Citrus & Fennel Poached Side of Salmon – Pickled Baby Turnips and Candy Striped Beets
- Deviled Eggs - Chicken Skin Cracklings’, Chives
- Seaweed Salad – Togarashi Seared Ahi, Pickled Cucumber, Soy Beans, Daikon Sprouts
- Za’atar Spice Roasted Lamb on Warm Pita with Cucumber Raita
- Pickled Baby Carrots with Seared Diver Scallop with Cilantro Jam
Chef Inspired Dishes
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Red Pepper Maple Drizzle
- Garlic Roasted French Beans with Roasted Shallots, Wild Mushrooms and Tarragon
- Glazed Heirloom Carrots
- Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Chef Tara’s Selection of Sweet Treats
- Mini Key Lime Tarts
- Strawberry Lemon Torte
- White Sangria Mousse with Macerated Peaches
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Raspberry Swirl
- Chocolate Heath Bar Cake Pops
- French Macaroons
- Earl Grey Chocolate Cake with Caramel Buttercream and Cocoa Nibs
- Chocolate Oreo Smith Island Cake
- Mango Raspberry Tartan
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Reservations required, please contact Water's Edge Grill at 410 901 6400. Parties of 8 or more are subject to a 21% service charge; a service charge includes a gratuity.
Guests can indulge on local favorites and new menu items, prepared by Chef Sparsh Dayani and his team at our world-class waterfront restaurant. Enjoy live music, spectacular views, and flavors of the bay this season at Blue Point Provision Company!
Guests will find endless ways to have fun Chesapeake Bay-style with special Spring Break events thw whole family will enjoy.
- Heated outdoor activity pool and water slide
- Dive-in movies at our indoor Wintergarden Pool
- Magic Show
- Hawk Demonstration
- Bounce Houses
- Game Rooms
- Camp Hyatt
- Live Music
- Family-Fun Golf Clinics
- and much more!
For detailed information, please contact our Concierge Desk at 410 901 1234.
MARYLAND’S FOUR DIAMOND RESORT NAMED #6 IN THE U.S. RESORT CATEGORY IN THE NY/MIDATLANTIC REGION
November 1, 2018 – Condé Nast Traveler today announced the results of its 31st annual Readers’ Choice Awards with Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina recognized as #6 resort in the NY/MidAtlantic region.
“Being recognized by our past guests and readers of Condé Nast Traveler is a tremendous honor,” said Joel Bunde, General Manager. “This recognition is proof positive that every season is a great time to play by the bay; whether you are looking for family fun and adventure, a rejuvenating experience to recharge your mind and body, a romantic getway, or an escape with your friends, we have it all on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.”
More than 429,000 readers submitted millions of ratings and tens of thousands of comments, sharing their recent travel experiences of the world’s cities, islands, hotels, resorts, cruise lines, airlines, and airports. It is the vast array of amenities at the Eastern Shore resort that guests tout most.
The award-winning River Marsh Golf Club lets veteran players and beginners alike try out their skills amidst a breathtaking natural backdrop, while the Sago Spa & Salon offers a wide range of treatments to truly rejuvenate the mind and body. Indoor and outdoor pools, hiking and biking trails, and a state-of-the-art fitness center appeal to more active guests while Camp Hyatt at Pirates Cove and special amenities for four-legged friends are designed to make every guest feel welcome. All of this, and six restaurants and lounges invite diners to enjoy the freshest tastes of the Cheseapeake region while taking in spectacular views of the Choptank River.
The Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry and are commonly known as “the best of the best of travel.” Under Editor in Chief Pilar Guzmán, the Readers’ Choice Awards have become more selective and specific to the passions that inspire today’s travelers.
HYATT REGENCY CHESAPEAKE BAY WINS 2016 HYATT THRIVE AWARD FOR EXEMPLARY COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
Cambridge, MD – (August 16, 2016) – Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina in Cambridge, Maryland, won the annual 2016 Hyatt Thrive Award for the Americas through a series of impactful community engagement initiatives. The resort’s philanthropic work over the past year benefited many local groups, including the Cambridge Veterans Outpatient Clinic, Eastern Shore Mental Hospital, and several food banks.
During one recent initiative, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay collected more than 600 books for preschoolers at The Judy Center in Cambridge. The Hyatt employees also volunteered their time on behalf of Relay for Life, Baywater Animal Rescue, The Judith P. Hoyer Early Childhood Center, Cambridge Cold Weather Shelter, and numerous others.
Hyatt Thrive is a corporate responsibility platform of Hyatt Corporation, which distributes six awards each year to the Hyatt hotels and resorts that demonstrate exemplary leadership in four key areas: environmental sustainability, economic development & investment, education & personal advancement, and health & wellness.
“Our year-round commitment to community service is evident in the work we do every single day, on property as well as outside of it,” says Randy Thompson, general manager of Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Resort. “We are thrilled to be able to help make a positive difference in our neighborhood. It’s gratifying to realize that our actions provide long-term value for local residents and the environment as a whole.”
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina
The Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina is the premier four-diamond resort of the Chesapeake Bay. The property is nestled on 342 magnificent acres along the Choptank River, and features 400 luxurious rooms and suites. Among amenities are six superb dining options; an award-winning, 18-hole championship golf course; the 150-slip River Marsh Marina; the Sago Spa & Salon; multi-level indoor and outdoor swimming pools; a fitness facility, and a children's recreation center. For more information on the Hyatt Regency Chesapeake bay, please call (800) 633-7313 or visit chesapeakebay.regency.hyatt.com. Follow Hyatt Chesapeake Bay on Facebook at facebook.com/hyattchesapeake; Twitter @hyattchesapeake; or Instagram @HyattChesapeake.
About Hyatt Regency hotels
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company's subsidiaries manage, franchise, own and develop hotels and resorts under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place® and Hyatt HouseTM. Hyatt House is changing its brand identity from Hyatt Summerfield Suites®. Hyatt Residential Group, Inc., a Hyatt Hotels Corporation subsidiary, develops, operates, markets or licenses Hyatt ResidencesTM and Hyatt Residence ClubTM. As of June 30, 2012, the Company's worldwide portfolio consisted of 492 properties in 45 countries.
For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
Each year Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina actively participates in community outreach activities and employs hundreds of hardworking individuals. The hotel was recognized for our efforts in 2016 at the Maryland Hotel Lodging Association's 28th Stars of the Industry Awards Luncheon on February 7, 2016.
Winners were announced in fourteen different categories and presented with a plaque at the luncheon. MHLA winners who are eligible for the American Hotel & Lodging Association's awards program will be submitted as our state nominees at the national level. AH&LA winners will be recognized on May 17, 2017 in Washington, DC.
Individual awards include:
- Community Service Award - This is the 4th year in a row that Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay has won this award. Our associates donated over 2,000 hours of volunteer time to the local community and the hotel donated room nights and assisted over 81 non-profit organizations in their efforts to raise money for their organizations. Specific events of mention are: Glove and Hat Drive, Community Job Fair, Elementary Career Days, Highway Cleanup and a Summer Fitness Challenge to name a few.
- Prism Award (Diversity) - This is the 8th year in a row that Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay has won this award. We established partnerships with four new agencies; Crossroads Community, Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake Inc., Salisbury Outstation Vet Center and Lower Shore Friends Inc. Ultimately, we hosted and provided 1,168 hours of job shadowing to our Diversity Partners in hopes of helping to provide them with real-life work experiences.
- Room Keeper of the Year, Wilma Yeatman - Wilma has been with the property for two years and has been working hard ever since. So hard that she was promoted from housekeeper to inspector. Additionally, Yeatman "never misses the opportunity to help out when needed. On numerous occasions when we have either been short staffed or needed another hand, Wilma is the first person to volunteer to work."
We also wanted to show appreciation for Event Sales Manager, Molly Taylor and Stewarding Supervisor, Ruby Vanags. They were recognized at the luncheon for their dedication to this resort and for being a nomination for an award.