New safety guidelines and procedures
Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Hyatt’s Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. The multi-layered commitment will build on Hyatt’s existing rigorous protocols and include:
- A certification process by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all hotels around the world;
- Green Key Certified
- Colleague training and support resources
- A cross-functional working group of medical experts and industry professionals that will offer input and recommendations across various aspects of the hotel experience.
More information on Hyatt’s commitment can be found here: www.hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment.
At Hyatt Regency Bethesda, we have implemented enhanced measures around cleanliness, sanitization and social distancing in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Specific health and safety measures currently in place include:
- Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces, guestrooms and shared spaces
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, and group meetings and events
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public and employee areas and entrances
- Zero contact services
- Complimentary protective masks and other equipment for hotel colleagues and guests – when requested
- Social distancing guidance in public areas is always suggested
Hyatt Regency Bethesda is a pet-friendly hotel for pets under 45 lbs, so feel free to bring your furry friend along on your next visit! We just ask you to review our pet policy and guidelines below:
One-time pet fee is $100 for up to 7 nights
Pets are not allowed for stays lasting more than 14 days.
Housekeeping will inspect room upon guest departure to ensure room will not need to incur additional fees for pet damage
Pet Waiver Information
Guests must agree to following conditions while staying at Hyatt Regency Bethesda with their pet:
Guest is responsible for cleaning up after pet while on property
Pets are not allowed in the Food and Beverage outlets, unless it is a guide pet
Guest must be present in the room & pet must be caged when requesting Housekeeping Service, Engineering requests or In-Room Dining orders
Guest is responsible for any noise disruptions pet may cause during stay
Pet must be up to date with all vaccinations
Should any damages occur, guest must pay for damages.
Guest is responsible for any liability by staff or invitee of the hotel as a result of pet.
Hyatt is committed to providing a smoke-free environment.
There is no smoking allowed in the public areas of the hotel or the guestrooms.
The hotel will apply a $350 cleaning fee to any guestroom that violates this non-smoking policy.
We appreciate your consideration for other guests and ask that you report any smoking in the building immediately.
Designated outdoor smoking areas are available. Please visit the Front Desk for details.