News + Events
Look forward to a well-deserved break without having to leave the country when you book your stay at Hyatt hotels in Malaysia. Discover local adventures and embrace the call of luxurious comfort in our spectacular rooms—from picturesque Kuala Lumpur city views to beachfront relaxation along Teluk Cempedak.
Book from September 17, 2020 to December 30, 2020 for stays from September 24, 2020 through January 31, 2021.
In conjunction with Merdeka and Malaysia Day celebrations, Kampung Restaurant and The Deli have cooked up a variety of flavours that are close to heart and home. Happy Birthday Malaysia!
Merdeka Muhibbah Set Menu at Kampung.
RM363.00 nett for 5 pax, dine-in only
Flavours of Freedom Cake available at The Deli
RM55.00 nett for dine-in and takeaway
2020 HACAPP Certification - Ministry of Health Malaysia, Food Safety & Quality Division
2019 Certified 5 Star Resort - Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia
2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence™
2019 Best 5 Star Resort East Coast - Malaysian Tourism Council Gold Award
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort will be exempting the 6% Sales and Service Tax (SST) and Tourism Tax from now until June 30, 2021 in accordance with the Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan announced by the Malaysian Government on 5 June 2020.
For any enquiries, please contact +60 9 518 1234 or email@example.com.
In line with the Malaysian Government’s Recovery Movement Control Order, our Fitness Centre will resume operations while adhering to the mandated safety guidelines, beginning 1 July 2020. For more information please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +609 518 1234.
Fitness Centre Safety Precautions:
- Fitness Centre is equipped with hand sanitizers and wipes for hygiene purpose
- Fitness Centre is sanitized regularly with recommended disinfectants
- Operation times will be limited to 7:00 AM till 9:00 PM daily
- A strict limit of six persons at a time with 1 – 3 metre distance is observed
- Saunas, steam rooms and spa remain temporarily closed until further notice
In line with the Malaysian Government’s Recovery Movement Control Order, our swimming pools will resume operations while adhering to the mandated safety guidelines, beginning 6 July 2020. For more information please contact us directly at email@example.com or call +609 518 1234.
Swimming Pools Safety Precautions:
1. Pools operation hours are from 8:00 AM till 8:00 PM daily
2. All guests using the pools must register upon entering the pool area at the designated QR registration desk
3. Ensure personal hygiene is practiced at all times
4. No physical contact is allowed while in the pool
5. Ensure social distancing of 2m to 3m while in the pool and 2m while at the surrounding pool areas
6. Pool Supervisors to be visible and available at all times during operation times
7. Children below 12 yrs old are not encouraged to use the pools
8. Appropriate swim attire must be worn while swimming at the pool
9. Guests with skins conditions are prohibited from using the pools
10. Guests must shower before and after using the pools
11. PH & Chlorine ratios will be monitored every 3 hours
12. Sauna and Steam Bath are strictly NOT allowed and remain CLOSED
13. Pool equipment will be sanitized on a daily basis by the pool attendants
14. All pool personnel must wear face masks at all times
15. No Food and/or Beverage is allowed to be consumed while in the pool or at swim bar area
16. The hotel and the Management reserves the right to refuse entrance or ask guests to leave pool areas if they do not adhere to the designated SOPs as stated above and/or if the pool is crowded
Enjoy a two night stay with us at only RM500.00 nett per couple.
Booking Dates : 11 June 2020 till 31 July 2020
Stay Date : 11 June 2020 till 31 October 2020
Offer code : GETAWY
Offer is applicable for our Standard Room that includes:
- Breakfast for 2 adults
- 30% discount on extra bed for children
- 20% discount on dinner at Kampung Restaurant
- 20% discount on laundry
- Non-eligible for World of Hyatt points
- Subject to availability
- 24 hours cancellation policy
For further enquiries, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +609 5181234.