News + Events
To further complement our recent refurbishment programme, we would like to inform our in-house guests that our Presidential Suite will be refreshed. As such, some we seek your kind understanding towards some refurbishment works that will take place during this time as below:
10 December 2020 until further notice
Sunday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Public Holiday, 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Noise is expected during the above work hour and we wish to extend our sincerest apologies should the work cause any inconvenience or disruptions during this period.
Thank you for your kind understanding on this matter and we wish you a pleasant stay. Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at +609 518124.
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort is proud to announce it has recently achieved the Global Biorisk Advisory Council® STAR™ accreditation by ISSA, a worldwide cleaning industry association. The hotel has successfully implemented stringent protocols and best practices towards cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention.
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort was required to exhibit compliance with 20 core elements which range from standard operating procedures to personal protective equipment as well as emergency preparedness and response measures. The GBAC STAR™ verifies that the hotel is well prepared and committed to maintain a clean and healthy environment.
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort is one of the only 5 Hyatt Hotels in Malaysia to be accredited as a GBAC STAR™ Facility.
On 17 September 2020, Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort has been awarded with a hygiene and safety label known as “Clean & Safe Malaysia”. The label, which is granted by Bureau Veritas Malaysia (BVM) upon thorough audits, is an accreditation programme initiated by the Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH). It is designed specifically for hotels and resorts in compliance with local regulatory requirements and international standards.
Aside from adhering regulatory requirements, the “Clean and Safe Malaysia” label ensures continuous and unyielding implementation of hygiene and safety policies by the awarded property. Among the measures that is currently being practiced by Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort are digital amenities, sanitization of rooms, F&B outlets and all public areas using approved disinfectants, temperature and wellbeing checks, as well as air quality improvements.
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort is committed to ensure the safety and cleanliness of our guests and employees.
2020 GBAC STAR™ - ISSA Worldwide
2020 Clean and Safe Malaysia - Bureau Veritas Malaysia
2020 HACCP Certification - Ministry of Health Malaysia, Food Safety & Quality Division
2019 Certified 5 Star Resort - Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia
2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence™
2019 Best 5 Star Resort East Coast - Malaysian Tourism Council Gold Award
Look forward to a well-deserved break without having to leave the country when you book your stay at Hyatt hotels in Malaysia. Discover local adventures and embrace the call of luxurious comfort in our spectacular rooms—from picturesque Kuala Lumpur city views to beachfront relaxation along Teluk Cempedak.
Book from September 17, 2020 to December 30, 2020 for stays from September 24, 2020 through January 31, 2021.
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort will be exempting the 6% Sales and Service Tax (SST) and Tourism Tax from now until June 30, 2021 in accordance with the Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan announced by the Malaysian Government on 5 June 2020.
For any enquiries, please contact +60 9 518 1234 or email@example.com.
In line with the Malaysian Government’s Recovery Movement Control Order, our Fitness Centre will resume operations while adhering to the mandated safety guidelines, beginning 1 July 2020. For more information please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +609 518 1234.
Fitness Centre Safety Precautions:
- Fitness Centre is equipped with hand sanitizers and wipes for hygiene purpose
- Fitness Centre is sanitized regularly with recommended disinfectants
- Operation times will be limited to 7:00 AM till 9:00 PM daily
- A strict limit of six persons at a time with 1 – 3 metre distance is observed
- Saunas, steam rooms and spa remain temporarily closed until further notice
In line with the Malaysian Government’s Recovery Movement Control Order, our swimming pools will resume operations while adhering to the mandated safety guidelines, beginning 6 July 2020. For more information please contact us directly at email@example.com or call +609 518 1234.
Swimming Pools Safety Precautions:
1. Pools operation hours are from 8:00 AM till 8:00 PM daily
2. All guests using the pools must register upon entering the pool area at the designated QR registration desk
3. Ensure personal hygiene is practiced at all times
4. No physical contact is allowed while in the pool
5. Ensure social distancing of 2m to 3m while in the pool and 2m while at the surrounding pool areas
6. Pool Supervisors to be visible and available at all times during operation times
7. Children below 12 yrs old are not encouraged to use the pools
8. Appropriate swim attire must be worn while swimming at the pool
9. Guests with skins conditions are prohibited from using the pools
10. Guests must shower before and after using the pools
11. PH & Chlorine ratios will be monitored every 3 hours
12. Sauna and Steam Bath are strictly NOT allowed and remain CLOSED
13. Pool equipment will be sanitized on a daily basis by the pool attendants
14. All pool personnel must wear face masks at all times
15. No Food and/or Beverage is allowed to be consumed while in the pool or at swim bar area
16. The hotel and the Management reserves the right to refuse entrance or ask guests to leave pool areas if they do not adhere to the designated SOPs as stated above and/or if the pool is crowded