News + Events
In line with the Malaysian Government's Recovery Movement Control Order, our swimming pool has resumed operations while adhering to the mandated safety guidelines.
1.All guest using the pool must register upon entering the pool are at the designated QR registration desk
2. Ensure personal hygiene is practiced at all times
3. No physical contact is allowed while in the pool
4. Ensure social distancing of 2 m to 3 m while in the pool and 2 m while at the surrounding pool areas
Static activity 1 - 3 m
Dynamic activity 3 - 5 m
5. Two pool supervisors to be visible and available at all times during the operation times
6. Children below 12 years old, disabled, special needs and senior citizens are not encouraged to use the pool
7. Appropriate swim attire must be worn while swimming at the pool
8. Guests must shower before and after using the pool
9. PH and chlorine ratios will be monitored every 2 hours
10. Sauna and steam bath are strictly NOT allowed and remain closed
11. Pool equipment will be sanitized on a daily basis by the pool attendants
12. All pool personnel must wear face masks at all times
13. No Food and/or Beverage is allowed to be consumed while in the pool or at swim bar area
14. The hotel and the Management reserves the right to refuse entrance or ask guests to leave pool areas if they do not adhere to the designated SOPs as stated above and/or if the pool is crowded
For more information, please contact us directly at email@example.com or call +60 88 22 1234.
Take a break because you deserve it.
Stay with us from MYR 288 nett per room per night and pay MYR 188 nett for the 2nd room or 2nd night.
Double upgrade to Sea View Room for weekend bookings.
Our City Break Package inclusive of:
• Breakfast at Tanjung Ria Kitchen for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 12 and below)
• Complimentary homemade gelato for registered guests
• Complimentary one roll-away bed for children below 12 years old
• Complimentary high speed Wi Fi
• 30% discount for Food & Beverage (except alcohol)
Term & Conditions:
• Early check-in at 12:00 noon and late check-out at 3:00 PM
• Flexible stay dates and flexible date change
• 48 hours cancellation is applicable
• Special for Malaysia and Brunei residents only
• Not eligible for World of Hyatt Points
For reservation, call us at 088-221234 and mention the booking code: CityBreak
Since 2017, Hyatt Regency Kinabalu has been recognised for its advancements in quality and food safety management, as well as the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system, awarded with ISO 9001, ISO 22000 and MS 1480 certification by NIOSH.
This prestigious certification gives assurance to customers of the food quality at all levels from storage to preparation and serving. We are proud of our Food & Beverage meticulous practices which ensure that we offer the best to our guests.
Marking the beginning of the festive season, Hyatt Regency Kinabalu hosted the annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony held in the Lobby Lounge. Hyatt Regency Kinabalu unveiled its Christmas theme for this year, “Invoke your Christmas Childhood Memories at Hyatt Regency Kinabalu” – to commemorate the yesteryear Christmases celebrated at our hotel for the past 40 years.
Hyatt Regency Kinabalu’s associates, restaurant diners, in-house guests and media friends were in attendance to witness the Christmas tree lighting ceremony. The ceremony began with a lovely speech by the hotel’s General Manager, Thor Gervasi, followed by the official lighting of the Christmas tree, a well-loved tradition.
The hotel lobby was transformed into a wonderland with a 12-foot Christmas tree featuring plants such as poinsettia, lemon cypress and snow-white pine tree arranged around the tree accompanied by spectacular fairy lights and a star. The hotel also showcased a gingerbread house at The Lounge, snowman and Christmas tree made out from recycled tires at car porch area and the hotel lobby, and various green and red-themed decorations to exhibit the spirit of the festive season.
“Christmas is all about giving, love and care. This year, we will continue collecting Christmas presents for the children from various orphanage homes. We will also introduce ‘Adopt-a-Tree’ programme where our guests can adopt through donations and we will plant the trees in selected forest of our choice. Let us make a difference in the lives of the orphans and the environment with our simple act of generosity,” remarked Thor Gervasi, General Manager of Hyatt Regency Kinabalu.
Visit Hyatt Regency Kinabalu for the unique Christmas experience from 1 December 2019 onwards and join in the various activities organized for in-house guests, as well as patrons, on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Come and witness prestigious moment as Hyatt Regency Kinabalu attempt to break the world record for the longest Yule Log cake on December 11, 5:00 PM at Kimanis Ballroom. A Christmas Bazaar will be hosted on the same day as the record attempt, where guests can buy various Christmas goodies to bring home to be shared with friends and family. Listen to the mesmerizing Christmas carols serenaded by Angkasa Choir at The Lounge from 22-24 December, from 7:30 PM-8:30 PM.
World of Hyatt member gets a two complimentary laundry per stay and 50% discount for any additional laundry service. Join at worldofhyatt.com or speak to our Front Office associates for enrolment. Start planning your next journey today.
Enjoy clean, frresh and sanitised laundry.
- Laundry and drying at MYR 10 per kg
- Laundry and pressing at 20% discount
Many benefits will be coming your way when you become a Club at the Hyatt member. Our annual dining membership offers you unlimited dining benefits at our award-winning restaurants and hotel facilities as well as other privileges.
For further information or to join Club at the Hyatt, email BKIKI-Cath@hyatt.com or call at +60 88 29 5335.