- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- All cutlery & silverware in guests rooms have also been cleaned and sanitized
- Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk
- Housekeeping cloths for room cleaning are separated to ensure no cross contamination and that the right cloths are used for the right surfaces
- All housekeeping room attendants wear face masks and gloves while cleaning the guest rooms, as a preventive measure.
Regular check-in and check-out time is set as 3 PM and 12 PM respectively, and guests must be 21 years or older with photo identification to check-in and check-out at Hyatt House Kuala Lumpur, Mont'Kiara.
Caring for your Wellbeing
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind as guided by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. They include:
Pets are welcomed residents, just like you. We know we’ll love your furry friends just as much as you do, just refrain from bringing them into the Commons or food services areas. Please note, dogs are excluded from our pet-policy and not permitted on hotel premises.
Rooms are all Smoke Free and charges will apply for smoking in room.
The indoor car park is not managed nor owned by the Hyatt House Kuala Lumpur, Mont’Kiara. The official parking rate is MYR 2.00 / hour without a cap limit. The hotel provides validation of parking cards with a flat fee of MYR 10.00 nett / one time entry / one time exit. Learn more about parking and transportation options here.
For more information about our policies, please contact our team at +603 6419 8688