News + Events
The State of Maine, its communities, and its diverse tourism and hospitality industries know that visitors want to travel to locations that are safe and healthy, and they want to enjoy the communities, businesses and outdoor locations that make Maine so special.
Visitors from all states are now permitted to travel to Maine without restrictions.
We recommending travelers Know Before You go by completing all vacination guidelines set by the CDC and/or testing for COVID-19 prior to their trip.
The health and safety of our team, community, and guests is at the top of our minds. Our team will be practicing guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities. Please join us in following these guidelines and help keep everyone healthy and safe:
- Face Masks are required in all public areas of the hotel
- Stay 6 feet apart from other guests, team members, and members of our community
- Wear a mask at all times when in all public areas of the hotel and interacting with individuals outside of your party
- Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, and use the provided hand sanitizer stations whenever hand washing is not possible
- Stay home if you feel ill, have had contact with an individual testing positive in the past 14 days, or if you have a fever