1 of 1
Explore the best of Bowling Green
Situated on Western Kentucky University Campus, the Hyatt Place Bowling Green @ WKU is an inviting, casually chic hotel ideally designed to support Western Kentucky University and Downtown Bowling Green. Adjacent to the WKU Alumni Center and easy access to Downtown Bowling Green, SKyPAC, Lost River Cave, Hot Rods Stadium, Beech Bend Park, and the Corvette Museum, we are the ideal destination for business and leisure travelers.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of temping pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free breakfast for members
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration desk
- Swimming pool
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Up to 6 nights: $75/day
7–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined
All dogs must be housebroken.