Hyatt Regency Yokohama has policies so that all guests can use our services in a safe and comfortable space.
Caring for Your Wellbeing at Hyatt Regency Yokohama
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. Following the Hyatt new Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment in response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind.
GBAC STAR™ Certified
GBAC STAR is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation for facilities. Our facilities have obtained GBAC STAR™ certification, following the protocols of the Global Cleaning Industry Association (ISSA).
The latest measures include:
- If guests have any symptoms, such as fever or others, we urge you to have a medical examination immediately, and respond appropriately in cooperation with the local public health center.
- Removed high-touch items
- Introduced Chromecast that allows you to operate the AV equipment in the guest room from the World of Hyatt app.
- Displayed hotel bills in the World of Hyatt app.
Restaurants & Bar / Regency Club Lounge
- Strengthened food hygiene and safety protocols
- Installation of hand sanitizer
Events / Meetings
- Installation of hand sanitizer on banquet floors and receptions
- Strengthened hygiene measures, including regular disinfection, cleaning and installation of hand sanitizer in various locations around the building
- Checked all hotel staffs' body temperatures and health conditions upon entering the hotel Implemented mandatory body temperature checks for all guests and associates upon entering the hotel
- Maintained social distancing protocols
- Increased frequency of disinfecting air conditioning units and exchanging filters
- Assigned a dedicated hygiene and health officer to manage and oversee compliance with the new protocol
These precautionary measures are in line with the Hyatt commitment to Caring for Your Wellbeing.
Efforts to reduce disposable plastics
Hyatt Regency Yokohama is committed to the reduction of our plastic footprint and is preparing to reduce the usage of specific plastic items.
The use of each facility by children
To ensure the comfort of all our guests, we have established a children's policy at each facility.
- Children under the age of 12 can stay free of charge by sharing beds
- For plans that include meals, meals for children sleeping together are not included
- If children under the age of 12 want an extra bed, it can be prepared with additional charge JPY 6,050 per bed (including 10% service charge and consumption tax) Please contact us by phone (+81 45 222 0100) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) * We may not be able to meet your request since the number of beds is limited.
- Children under the age of 15 are not allowed to use the fitness center
Regency Club Lounge
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to join the evening cocktails (5:00 PM-7:00 PM) Picnic Baskets are available for guests with children under the age of 12 to enjoy in-room. Please ask Regency Club Lounge staff.
Restaurants & Bar
- Guests under the age of 19 are not allowed to use The Union Bar & Lounge during bar hours (after 5:00 PM).
Photography and videography in the hotel
- Please be considerate when shooting at an angle where other customers are included in the photograph
- Please be aware of your surroundings to avoid bumping other guests and hotel staff, especially in high-traffic areas such as lobby, buffet dining and entrance
- Tripods and lighting equipment are not permitted
- Photography for commercial purposes is not permitted
Restaurants & Bar Cancellation Charge
Our restaurants and bar charge a per-person cancellation fee for reservations cancelled after the designated cancellation period, or for no shows.
On the day of reservation or no show 100%
For a group including over 9 persons:
On the day of reservation or no show 100%
A day before reservation 50％
After 3 days before reservation 30％
*Cancellation fee is excluding service charge and consumption tax.
*When you made a reservation at Milano | Grill and have not decided on the menu in advance, we will charge the lowest course price that is available on the day of your reservation.