Carbon Neutral Stay Plan
Hyatt Regency Tokyo introduces ‘’Carbon Neutral Stay Plan’’ contributing to reducing CO2 Emissions that will be available for stays until March 31, 2024. This plan offsets the equivalent amount of CO2 emissions generated by staying overnight.
It also contributes to reducing environmental impact and CO2 emissions.
Enjoy your sustainable stay with breakfast at ‘’Caffè’’.
<Carbon Neutral Stay Plan>
- Bookable period: September 29, 2023 – March 29, 2024
- Stay period: October 1, 2023(check in date) – March 31, 2024 (check out date)
- Daily breakfast at ‘’Caffè’’
- Offset Stay Certificate upon check out
- 15kg CO2 offset per person per night by staying hotel, as carbon offset *1
- This plan utilizes J-Credit System. *2
*1 With regard to emissions of CO2 and other greenhouse gases that cannot be avoided in daily life and economic activities, the idea is to first make efforts to reduce emissions as much as possible, and then make up for the inevitable emissions by investing in activities to reduce greenhouse gases equivalent to the emissions.
*2 J-Credit System is a system in which the government certifies as "credits" the amount of reduction in CO2 and other emissions resulting from the introduction of energy-saving equipment, the use of renewable energy, and the amount of absorption resulting from appropriate forest management.
- Reservations are required at least 2 days before the arrival date.
- Reservations may be cancelled 72 hours prior to the arrival date. Cancellations after this period will incur a one-night cancellation fee.
- A credit card guarantee is required at the time of booking.
- This plan is eligible for World of Hyatt membership benefits, points accrual, and stay count.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs.
- Rate is per room and per night, and excludes service charges and applicable taxes and other incidental expenses.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events.