Workcation at Seragaki Island
Workcation is a new style of travel that blends leisure and productive work time.
Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island Okinawa offers an environment to comfortably work remotely while integrating elements of leisure to unwind, relax and enjoy the natural surroundings of Seragaki Island with your family during your time off. Minimum 2 night stay is required.
- In-room workstation (printer, mobile phone charging cable, HDMI cable, headset with microphone, etc.)
- Use of the Regency Lounge Meeting Room (free of charge for up to 2 hours) including use of telephone conference equipment with sound masking and click share capabilities
- Breakfast at Serale for each staying guest
- Complimentary drink at the Lobby Lounge One drink per day, per room from your choice of coffee, tea or soft drink
- Complimentary activity coupons for use (2 coupons per stay) * 2 coupons required for kayak, SUP, and cycling programs; 1 coupon for crafts and dragon boat activities
Offer valid for reservations made 1 day in advance until 12/26/2021 for stays through 12/27/2021 at Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island, Okinawa. Minimum 2 night stay is required. Must request offer code WORK at time of booking to qualify for package, which includes: In-room workstation per stay Complimentary use of the Regency Lounge Meeting Room (free of charge for up to 2 hours) per day Complimentary drink at the Lobby Lounge per day Breakfast for two per day. Package inclusions are subject to availability and must coincide with guest’s stay at Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island, Okinawa. No credits may be used towards alcoholic beverages. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy and excludes service charges, mandatory resort fees, applicable taxes and other incidental expenses. Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades. Guest is responsible for all charges not included in package. No refunds for any unused portion of package. No substitutions nor replacement services or products offered for package inclusions. A portion of the rate for this offer may reflect taxes, service charges, gratuities, and third-party charges for certain included items, and those costs are not eligible for World of Hyatt® points.