Workcation at Seragaki Island
Workcation is a new style of travel that blends leisure and productive work time.
Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island Okinawa offers an environment to comfortably work remotely while integrating elements of leisure to unwind, relax and enjoy the natural surroundings of Seragaki Island with your family during your time off.
- In-room workstation (printer, mobile phone charging cable, HDMI cable, headset with microphone, etc.)
- Use of the Regency Lounge Meeting Room (free of charge for up to 2 hours) including use of telephone conference equipment with sound masking and click share capabilities
- Breakfast at Serale for each staying guest
- Complimentary drink at the Lobby Lounge One drink per day, per room from your choice of coffee, tea or soft drink
- Complimentary activity coupons for use (2 coupons per stay) * 2 coupons required for kayak, SUP, and cycling programs; 1 coupon for crafts and dragon boat activities
Offer valid for reservations made one day in advance between July 26, 2020 and December 20, 2020 for stays from July 27, 2020 through December 20, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Seragaki Island Okinawa. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy and excludes service charges, mandatory resort fees, applicable taxes and other incidental expenses. Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades. Guest is responsible for all charges not included in package. No refunds for any unused portion of package. No substitutions nor replacement services or products offered for package inclusions. A portion of the rate for this offer may reflect taxes, service charges, gratuities, and third-party charges for certain included items, and those costs are not eligible for World of Hyatt® points.