Caring for your Wellbeing
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind. They include:
- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk
- Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently audited food safety management system
- Sanitization of tables, chairs, condiment holders and menus before seating guests
- Placement of cutlery inside napkins
- Use of mask and gloves by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes
- Alcohol wipes for guests’ use
- Disinfection of key cards
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use
- Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
- Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
These precautionary measures are in line with Hyatt’s commitment to Caring for Your Wellbeing.
No pets are allowed in the hotel during your stay.
No fire arms allowed!