1 of 1
Urban resort hotel beside Tokyo Bay
The first Hyatt Place in Japan opened in July. Hyatt Place Tokyo Bay is located on the southeast side of Urayasu City, Chiba prefecture, close to Tokyo Disney Resort®. The hotel is built in front of Urayasu-shi Sogo Park, which faces Tokyo Bay. You will experience our seamless service as we offer a smart and comfortable stay.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Healthy breakfast options to start the day
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- 24/7 Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
RESTAURANT AND BAR
Delicious dining options for your selection.
The hotel has The Kitchen for all-day dining, The Market for grab ‘n’ go and 9 Dot Bar for casual dining.
The main bar, Rooftop Bar, is located on the rooftop and our sushi and teppanyaki restaurant will offer a luxury experience.
Free Internet Access