Use our 3rd floor lounge area at HyattHouseKanazawa as a place to work and get things done. Relax and work in a space full of natural light and abundant seating options, including terrace seats—you’re welcome to use these spaces for as long as you like with a purchase of food and drinks from H Bar and H Market. Let us know that you’re here for coworking when you purchase your subsequent drinks at H Bar and enjoy these drinks at half price. *Soft drinks only.
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Free WiFi / Power Supply / Mobile Phone Charger (Rental) / USB Charging Ports
Total Sleeping Rooms
- Please wear a mask, wash your hands, and avoid the three Cs (closed spaces, crowded places, and close contact settings). When eating or drinking, please avoid large groups, long meals, and kindly wear a mask while conversing.
- Please note that the doors will be opened periodically for ventilation.
- Please do not disturb other guests with your loud noises, calls, or conversations.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building, including the terrace. Please use the smoking room for smoking.
- The hotel is not responsible for any loss or theft of your belongings. Please take care of your valuables.
- You can enjoy drinks from H Bar, food and beverages from H Market, and the takeout menu from FIVE - Grill & Lounge while using the coworking space. Please do not bring in any other outside food or drinks.
Rental Space at H Restaurant
Host an unforgettable event with the roomy H Restaurant space on the 3rd floor of Hyatt House Kanazawa. The opportunities are endless—host anything from seminars to workshops, to small gatherings with people that have the same interests. The H Restaurant is a bright and open space with abundant natural daylight, high ceilings, and a layout that creates a friendly atmosphere and encourages conversation.
Plan your event at H Restaurant now! Take advantage of a specially priced offer available until the end of the year. Brainstorm with our team below.
Price: ¥22,000 / hour (tax included)
Limited Offer: → ¥11,000 / hour (tax included)
Available Hours: 11:00-19:00
About reservations and use:
- Please make a reservation in advance.
- Listed price is the cost of the venue. Additional equipment is available for rent with additional charge.
- Please refrain from bringing in outside food or beverages to H Restaurant. If you need food or drinks, please purchase at H Market or H Bar.
- Please be sure to return furniture to their original layout and clean up after use.
- This venue is unstaffed. Please take care of your own valuables and perform hygiene and safety measures as needed when entering or exiting the venue.
Equipment (Available at an additional charge):
55・65 inch LCD monitor / BOSE™ Sound System / Wireless microphones / Projectors / Acrylic Panels / White Boards / Service Staff etc.
Planning a more extensive event? Host your event at our event spaces in the adjacent Hyatt Centric Kanazawa. Let’s start the planning process! Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Events have changed. So have we.
POP UP SHOP: Natura by Sakaida Fruit
This Golden Week, fruit juice shop Natura by Saikaida Fruits will open a limited-time only Pop-Up Shop at Hyatt House Kanazawa's H-Bar.
Natura by Saikaida Fruits started with the motto of being a store loved by local people. It closed its doors on February 20th, 2022, after 50 years of operation.
Stop by for a variety of flavors, from single flavor fruit juices to a special blend created in collaboration with Executive Chef Manabu Ichizuka, all that brings out the best of these fresh ingredients.
Why not stop by to enjoy the warmer weather while sipping on juice chock full of Kanazawa’s freshest fruit? Take a break before sightseeing in Kanazawa or stop by before boarding the Shinkansen bullet train.
Date: April 29th (Fri) - May 5th (Thu)
Available: 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: H Bar at Hyatt House Kanazawa, on 3rd floor
Price: All 500 yen (tax included)
Seasonal Fruits Juice (Melon / Strawberry / Mix)
Seasonal Vegetable Juice (Carrot & Apple / Komatsuna & Celery / Manabu Ichizuka Collaboration Mix)
Lemon Squash Soda
Fresh Fruit Jelly