- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Frequent cleaning of air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Increased housekeeping guidelines for disinfecting and cleaning
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling Guest Services
Caring for Your Wellbeing
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind.
These precautionary measures are in line with Hyatt’s commitment to Caring for Your Wellbeing.
We also ask that all guests visiting from abroad self-quarantine for 14 days before checking in to the hotel. For more details on guidelines and measures, please visit the official website of the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare.
We are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment and keeping the Hokuriku region alive and energized.
- Hyatt House Kanazawa is LEED New Construction (NC) v2009 certified— LEED, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is a green building certification program that recognizes best-in-class building strategies and practices.
- Hyatt House Kanazawa is supporting the reduction of plastic footprint and are preparing to reduce the usage of specific plastic items.
- In order to reduce plastic waste, we avoid using plastic bottles by providing reusable tin can water bottles in our guest rooms, and serving drinking water in pitchers in our event spaces.
- We have also lowered water pressure in the showers to conserve water.
- While we offer amenities like toothbrushes and pajamas at the Host Stand as needed, we ask that guests bring their own when possible to help lessen waste and our impact on the environment.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Baby and Kid Friendly Hotel
With apartment-style rooms with kitchens and laundry facilities, Hyatt House Kanazawa is ideal for families traveling together. We offer the following services to make your stay as safe and comfortable as if you were living in the house.
- Microwave ovens in all rooms
- Enjoy meals in the comfort of your own room with rooms equipped with a kitchen.
- High chairs and children’s tableware are available in the breakfast venue.
- Children under the age of 12 eat for free at breakfast.
- We accommodate food allergies. (Our baby food does not contain the 7 allergen categories that require to be labeled, and our infant food contains only some allergen categories.
- You may bring baby food into our dining facilities.
- Cribs are available during your stay, and children can sleep together in the same room if no extra beds are requiredwithout extra charge.
- Children's pajamas, bathrobe, toothbrushes, and slippers are provided free of charge.
- Diaper pods are available to borrow during your stay.
- Baby baths are available to borrow during your stay.
Request one: Please call us or add a comment with any required items when making your reservation.