We are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment and keeping the Hokuriku region alive and energized.
- Hyatt House Kanazawa is LEED New Construction (NC) v2009 certified— LEED, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is a green building certification program that recognizes best-in-class building strategies and practices.
- Hyatt House Kanazawa is supporting the reduction of plastic footprint and are preparing to reduce the usage of specific plastic items. We use PLA (plant derived plastic) straws and have changed amenity bottles to refillable bottles.
- In order to reduce plastic waste, we avoid using plastic bottles by providing reusable tin can water bottles in our guest rooms, and serving drinking water in pitchers in our event spaces.
- We have also lowered water pressure in the showers to conserve water.
- While we offer amenities like toothbrushes and pajamas at the Host Stand as needed, we ask that guests bring their own when possible to help lessen waste and our impact on the environment.
- Another project that we co-produced with a local manufacturer, Kanamori Alloys, was to collect all of the mineral water aluminum bottles used throughout the hotel and create stylish aluminum plates and cutlery rests with their advanced refinement technology.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Baby and Kid Friendly Hotel
With apartment-style rooms with kitchens and laundry facilities, Hyatt House Kanazawa is ideal for families traveling together. We offer the following services to make your stay as safe and comfortable as if you were living in the house.
- Microwave ovens in all rooms
- Enjoy meals in the comfort of your own room with rooms equipped with a kitchen.
- High chairs and children’s tableware are available in the breakfast venue.
- Children under the age of 12 eat for free at breakfast.
- We accommodate food allergies. (Our baby food does not contain the 7 allergen categories that require to be labeled, and our infant food contains only some allergen categories.
- You may bring baby food into our dining facilities.
- Cribs are available during your stay, and children can sleep together in the same room if no extra beds are requiredwithout extra charge.
- Children's pajamas, bathrobe, toothbrushes, and slippers are provided free of charge.
- Diaper pods are available to borrow during your stay.
- Baby baths are available to borrow during your stay.
Request one: Please call us or add a comment with any required items when making your reservation.
Hyatt House Kanazawa and Hyatt Centric Kanazawa has received certification from the International Standardization of Food Safety Management System ISO22000: 2018, in October 2022.
As a global hotel chain, Hyatt Hotels has been proactively working towards goals to improve food safety and awareness. Hyatt House Kanazawa and Hyatt Centric Kanazawa have both created an in-house team to strengthen Food Safety Management Systems since the opening of the hotels.
The inspection process from manufacturing to distribution is scrutinized and continuously improved and has led to us receiving the certification of ISO22000: 2018, which is applicable to any organization within the food chain, providing greater transparency, and food safety security to our guests.
At Hyatt House Kanazawa and Hyatt Centric Kanazawa, we are committed to food safety and sustainability, while offering creative and sustainable experiences for our guests.
Hyatt House Kanazawa has dog-friendly rooms dedicated to our guests traveling with their dogs, a precious member of the family. We are delighted to welcome our guests with their dogs to relax and unwind in our “house”.
Please see below before booking our Dog-friendly Rooms:
*You will need to sign a consent form to stay in a dog-friendly room.
*Only one dog (small breeds under 10kg) may stay per room and other animals are prohibited. However, there are some breeds that may not be able to stay at the hotel.
*Dog breeds that may not stay at our hotel: Bouvier des Flandres, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Rottweiler, American Pit Bull Terrier, Grand Bleu de Gascogne, Tosa ken, Neapolitan Mastiff, Billy, Bull Ard, Bull Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Bergamasco Sheepdog, Beauceron, Bordeaux Mastiff, Mastiff, French Mastiff, Chow Chow, Miniture Bull Terrier
*Dogs must be caged while in transit through the public areas of the hotel.
*Please note that we reserve the right to refuse your stay at our hotel if you are not able to follow the hotel policies regarding the dog-friendly room.
Please click here for more details and reservations.